A polite discussion about conservatism

itsme

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

so the government report I posted earlier showing an increase in wages is a lie???

For those who work for individuals or companies who do not offer such,  there is social security for retirement.  Also rather than everyone expecting to

get pensions, retirement benefits, etc--how about something called saving for retirement yourself???

What other bennies are you talking about???

miniscule wage increases haven't been anywhere near enough to offset cost of living increases making saving difficult. social security alone is not enough to live on. also while everyone for some reason feels that we shouldn't have universal healthcare it only takes 1 serious illness or injury to be driven to bankruptcy or worse. but i guess you guys will be able to avoid that by keeping the current govt in place. hope it all works out for you.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Bennies? You mean company paid health insurance that the Marxist Bernie Sanders wants to eliminate?

it doesn't matter where it comes from but without medical you'll be fucked if sick or injured. and btw marxist bernie wants to replace it, not eliminate it like the republicans. i know. trump has a great plan blah blah blah. another lie to add onto the other 12,000.  by the way since you've decided to add nicknames i'll add my own. fascist trump.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it doesn't matter where it comes from but without medical you'll be fucked if sick or injured. and btw marxist bernie wants to replace it, not eliminate it like the republicans. i know. trump has a great plan blah blah blah. another lie to add onto the other 12,000.  by the way since you've decided to add nicknames i'll add my own. fascist trump.

Marxist is not a nickname for Bernie, it is a reality based upon his political philosophy. He honeymooned in the Soviet Union and just recently praised the Chinese government.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Republicans want to eliminate healthcare? Now you sound almost as stupid or dishonest as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the squad. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Republicans want to eliminate healthcare? Now you sound almost as stupid or dishonest as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the squad. 

where is their plan? 10 years of bashing obamacare & they still don't have 1. here is my final word about this subject as i am getting tired of talking to the wall. just take everything said by trump & his sheep & flip flop it & you will have the actual truth. oh btw don't forget to go to the next trump rally so that you can hear the latest lies.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where is their plan? 10 years of bashing obamacare & they still don't have 1. here is my final word about this subject as i am getting tired of talking to the wall. just take everything said by trump & his sheep & flip flop it & you will have the actual truth. oh btw don't forget to go to the next trump rally so that you can hear the latest lies.

They had a healthcare plan, but it died in the Senate because of the asshole John McCain who was willing to screw the American people just to spite President Trump.  And if Obamacare is so great why do we need to do anything to improve healthcare? You are the wall. Never heard one original thought from you, just typical liberal/progressive bullshit talking points. You are a walking lie. Time for you to go back to your room in the basement of your mommy and daddys' home, and don't miss your next Antifa  meeting.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

They had a healthcare plan, but it died in the Senate because of the asshole John McCain who was willing to screw the American people just to spite President Trump.  And if Obamacare is so great why do we need to do anything to improve healthcare? You are the wall. Never heard one original thought from you, just typical liberal/progressive bullshit talking points. You are a walking lie. Time for you to go back to your room in the basement of your mommy and daddys' home, and don't miss your next Antifa  meeting.

wave the flag while you bash an actual hero like mccain just like your hero did. but it doesn't change the fact that there isn't & never was a republican healthcare plan. and obamacare wasn't better because moscow mitch blocked anything that would have been progress just like he continues to block everything else including the passage to your brain. now go back & watch your highlights of trump's biggest hit lies & give the world a break.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

no. they just want to be able to have a clean environment, access to healthcare without going bankrupt, and to be able to go to church, school, driving, & shopping without being shot to death. but i guess that is too hard to understand. no problem. just continue to enjoy living in oppositeland.

I'm able to go to church, school, driving, & shopping without fear of being shot to death; but that is because I don't live in a city which has been run by Democrats for the last 75 years.