Can't see RLC on my computer

• 1 month later...

Good morning all, a few days ago I did an update (ditch the old and upload the new version) of Flash player from the Adobe site. Since then RLC has either not played any picture or sound but I get the spinning ball with the RLC framework on my monitor here in the UK. Any suggestions very welcome please?

9 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Good morning all, a few days ago I did an update (ditch the old and upload the new version) of Flash player from the Adobe site. Since then RLC has either not played any picture or sound but I get the spinning ball with the RLC framework on my monitor here in the UK. Any suggestions very welcome please?

That is about the time is was doing the same in the USA for me--is it ok now???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

That is about the time is was doing the same in the USA for me--is it ok now???

THANKS = Big Thanks for your response. It is better now but I again ditched all Flash Player software and re-downloaded the thing from scratch - since when it has worked - that was lunchtime in UK. I am a happy bunny again! Merry Christmas happyone and renewed thanks. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

I found that Flash would not work in the 64bit mode. on my computer, so I went back and did a restore on the 32bit version !  Now I can see the otherwise Blank screen !

57 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

THANKS = Big Thanks for your response. It is better now but I again ditched all Flash Player software and re-downloaded the thing from scratch - since when it has worked - that was lunchtime in UK. I am a happy bunny again! Merry Christmas happyone and renewed thanks. 

Same to you Sir :biggrin: