RANDOM VIDEOS

SPYING 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've see stupidity on ranges before, but that was some of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a long time. These idiots are watching too much TV. 

Firing what looked like a .050 pistol with one hand? Not with any kind of a decent load in it. Long guns not tucked properly? Good way to lose your face or puncture a lung from a rib breaking into it.

But, I digress.

• Like 2

Christ, if you never fired a weapon before, start out with a .22, to get a slight feel of what it MIGHT do. Then move up is size and power. For that matter, a light load .38 would be better. It'll give a little more 'bang' for the buck, but not take your wrist off. But to give a .44 or a .50 caliber handgun to someone who never even held a weapon before? Sheer idiocy and extremely dangerous.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Christ, if you never fired a weapon before, start out with a .22, to get a slight feel of what it MIGHT do. Then move up is size and power. For that matter, a light load .38 would be better. It'll give a little more 'bang' for the buck, but not take your wrist off. But to give a .44 or a .50 caliber handgun to someone who never even held a weapon before? Sheer idiocy and extremely dangerous.

Some of these Idiots would be dangerous with a water pistol or water hose.        water hose GIF              doctor who GIF

• Like 1