Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

Whilst there has been nothing to look at of any real interest for the past two days, I thought I might share my thought provoking and possibly contentious ( One never can tell on here 😸) theory with you, and would like your own views on the current situation pertaining to The Little One and Paul.

Like many of you, I have watched this couple for many years, which speaks volumes for her appeal to a cross section of people for different reasons.

In the popularity stakes she is head and shoulders above any pretenders that have tried unsuccessfully to emulate her over the years, and long may it continue.

But being pragmatic, Good things don't last forever and neither will her looks and appeal, the latter for various reasons I suppose.... availability, boredom, value for money, and the ever present Paul, etc....

All the above is individual choices and I think they and RLC realise this, and I think they are smart enough to have contingency plans for their future already in place.

The Little One is intelligent, and she admires Paul for his intelligence....which in my book makes him quite a smart cookie. And I believe they have played their situation extremely well. 

Since Paul took his early retirement I have become aware of  certain things that could bear some relevance on their long periods of absence from the apartment.

Several times in the last six months they have departed the apartment together and been gone for anything up to 10-12 hours which in isolation does not prove anything,especially in the good weather of the summer. Now the temperatures where they live is down to minus 8-16 degrees Celsius..... can you imagine them out all that time in that weather? Yes there are shops, but for how many hours can you walk around aimlessly? My assumption is that they have either bought or rented another apartment in Krasnoyark, planning for the day when they eventually leave the project, and secondly to escape the relentless intrusion of the cameras by slipping of there for privacy, and I base my assumption on the following. 

1; During the two years Paul was working he was earning a good salary, and although some people called him lazy I believe he worked as hard as many of the people who critisised him, in what can be described as a skillful job, so there was a large surplus of cash every month, although I know she bought clothes. and things for the apartment, there was I believe enough left to save.

2; The weather is against walking around aimlessly, and Paul loves to relax.

3; They have never had a circle of friends to visit....I have never seen him entertaining friends, and the Little One has only ever had a couple of friends visit,  and they were her best friend Emi, with the other one being Alex ( not as slim as Emi ) who now lives in St Petersburg...added to that is the fact The Little One surprisingly enough is extremely introverted, and gets bored with people quickly ( not a criticism but a fact ) Therefor I cannot see them visiting friends.

4: Today, after being gone for a couple of hours they returned for a couple of minutes, picked up the laptop, put it in the backpack and left again.  today they have been out for seven hours...yesterday eight plus. 

5; The Little One rarely bates on consecutive days now, its mostly every other day maybe every three days.

The probability is that I am completely wrong..I wonder...I'm sure someone will shoot my theory down, but its thought provoking. 🤔😸

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Since Paul's retirement, it seems his new hobby now is redirecting her attention away from us

In all fairness, he has turned a blind eye to most things she chooses to do...for instance look at her now, bed down in the guest room and perhaps she will play, whilst he has just gone in the bedroom to give her the freedom to express herself should she wish...lets hope she wishes 😹

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, he has turned a blind eye to most things she chooses to do...for instance look at her now, bed down in the guest room and perhaps she will play, whilst he has just gone in the bedroom to give her the freedom to express herself should she wish...lets hope she wishes 😹

Please believe me I hope I'm wrong