B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

Come one..... Come all...…, to the World Famous Sexy Seductive Shows of the Barcelona Burlesque and Bordello

Showtimes are Local Standard Time.     10:00 PM, 12:00 PM and the finally at 2:00AM  

Presented by the owners of RLC INC, world wide providers of Adult Entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barni said:

LOL

I don't know what reason you would have to laugh at the post I made unless you are another person on this forum that doesn't believe that I don't watch RLC anymore.  February 2019 will be 2 years that I haven't watched RLC.  RLC, in my opinion, is the biggest waste of time and money anyone could be a part of!!  Believe what you want to believe, but I am totally done with giving RLC anymore money!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what reason you would have to laugh at the post I made unless you are another person on this forum that doesn't believe that I don't watch RLC anymore.  February 2019 will be 2 years that I haven't watched RLC.  RLC, in my opinion, is the biggest waste of time and money anyone could be a part of!!  Believe what you want to believe, but I am totally done with giving RLC anymore money!!

So why are you here wasting your time Harley? How many different ways can you say the same thing about RLC and beg others to fill you in...?

Enough already.

Why do you do it ? For 2 years you told this story. Boy what a life.

38 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So why are you here wasting your time Harley? How many different ways can you say the same thing about RLC and beg others to fill you in...?

Enough already.

Why do you do it ? For 2 years you told this story. Boy what a life.

I'm not here wasting my time.  I get on and check the forum when I have a chance to.  Very seldom do I ask anybody to fill me in.....I don't know where you're coming from with that!  I have a great life and this particular time of year I spend more time in the country than I do at home.  In the spring I spend more time on the water fishing than I do at home.  The summer is my down time because of my heart problems but other than that, I have a great time.  I don't watch a lot of TV because other than sports there is nothing I'm really interested in besides the series of "ALONE" that comes on when they have a new group of survivalist.  I watch YouTube more than anything else or I spend time with my family.  I just got through spending 4 days at my place in the country deer hunting and had a blast.  What bothers me the most about people on this forum is they don't have a clue what kind of a person I am and they surely don't know what I do in my life and then they come on here and make asinine comments as you did when you know absolutely nothing about me or what I do!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Come one..... Come all...…, to the World Famous Sexy Seductive Shows of the Barcelona Burlesque and Bordello

Showtimes are Local Standard Time.     10:00 PM, 12:00 PM and the finally at 2:00AM  

Presented by the owners of RLC INC, world wide providers of Adult Entertainment.

I had a good chuckle over that one! Still I don't know if you just made fun of my question.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not here wasting my time.  I get on and check the forum when I have a chance to.  Very seldom do I ask anybody to fill me in.....I don't know where you're coming from with that!  I have a great life and this particular time of year I spend more time in the country than I do at home.  In the spring I spend more time on the water fishing than I do at home.  The summer is my down time because of my heart problems but other than that, I have a great time.  I don't watch a lot of TV because other than sports there is nothing I'm really interested in besides the series of "ALONE" that comes on when they have a new group of survivalist.  I watch YouTube more than anything else or I spend time with my family.  I just got through spending 4 days at my place in the country deer hunting and had a blast.  What bothers me the most about people on this forum is they don't have a clue what kind of a person I am and they surely don't know what I do in my life and then they come on here and make asinine comments as you did when you know absolutely nothing about me or what I do!!

Again your are here blathering and wasting your time with your long decertation defending yourself for what? But I digress. You go back to your wonderful life.