What size monitor do you use?

49 minutes ago, itsme said:

I just purchased a new 32" curved monitor and it's like night and day compared to my 23" flat monitor. 

I myself was thinking of getting one of those Monitors. Once t he Price starts dropping down I'll consider getting one.  Should be able to get them on Boxing Day for Half Price.

Presently I have a 24 inch Flat Screen  and a 32 Inch RCA TV with a HDMI cable running from the Video Card to the TV so I can watch one of my 1,500+ Movies I have Stored on a 3 TB Hard Drive.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I myself was thinking of getting one of those Monitors. Once t he Price starts dropping down I'll consider getting one.  Should be able to get them on Boxing Day for Half Price.

Presently I have a 24 inch Flat Screen  and a 32 Inch RCA TV with a HDMI cable running from the Video Card to the TV so I can watch one of my 1,500+ Movies I have Stored on a 3 TB Hard Drive.

I found it for a black friday deal. It was like 160 USD. It's definitely a different viewing experience, I think the curved screen is what make the difference. It's very immersive. 

2 hours ago, itsme said:

I found it for a black friday deal. It was like 160 USD. It's definitely a different viewing experience, I think the curved screen is what make the difference. It's very immersive. 

$160USD  WOW  that is cheap.  What site did you order it from.  Even to have it Shipped to Canada should only be about $240 at the most with the Taxes, Shipping and Foreign Exchange.

5 minutes ago, itsme said:

Here is the same Monitor sold at WalMart in Canada.   $249.96 by the time I add the Sales Tax and the Shipping Charges Plus they'll charge me an Environmental Fee (which is just a Government Cash Grab)  it will be over the $300 CAD mark.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/samsung-32-curved-monitor-1920x10804ms60hz-lc32f391fwnxza/PRD27A2X308ONR2

They do have an RCA 32" Curved monitor for $198  that one would come out to about $250 by the time they add Taxes, Shipping and EF at Walmart in Canada.  I would go to the Store and buy it but they never hardly stock anything anyone wants.  All they ever stock is their usual crap. If you want Electronics you have to get it online as the one they have in the Store is just a Demo Model. 

I don't mind Online Shopping I never have to leave my Home.

Thank You for the Information.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Here is the same Monitor sold at WalMart in Canada.   $249.96 by the time I add the Sales Tax and the Shipping Charges Plus they'll charge me an Environmental Fee (which is just a Government Cash Grab)  it will be over the $300 CAD mark.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/samsung-32-curved-monitor-1920x10804ms60hz-lc32f391fwnxza/PRD27A2X308ONR2

They do have an RCA 32" Curved monitor for $198  that one would come out to about $250 by the time they add Taxes, Shipping and EF at Walmart in Canada.  I would go to the Store and buy it but they never hardly stock anything anyone wants.  All they ever stock is their usual crap. If you want Electronics you have to get it online as the one they have in the Store is just a Demo Model. 

I don't mind Online Shopping I never have to leave my Home.

Thank You for the Information.

Wow, I assumed it would be around the same price as it's still North America. 

1 hour ago, itsme said:

Wow, I assumed it would be around the same price as it's still North America. 

Prices in Canada are a little bit higher than the USA Prices.  Sometimes you can get some good deals online from Outlets in the USA.   I have gotten things Online before and Paid $100 or more less than what you I can get it in Canada for.   I like the bidding places the best.  You can get expensive items at dirt cheap prices.  A neighbor bought an item from an Online Auction the Retail Value was $499 and he got it for $140.   Depends on what your looking for if you search long enough you'll find a lot of interesting things.

If someone marketed the right products a person could have an Online Retail Outlet and make serious cash quite fast.

I haven't used a monitor in a few years now. I have my laptop sitting on a shelf below my 65" 4k smart tv and that is my monitor.  The laptop is plugged into 1 HDMI port.  I have a good quality cordless keyboard and mouse and I sit in my recliner about 8' away and that's how I do everything.  My eyes aren't the best anymore so this works great for me.  I have my Blueray player plugged into another HDMI port and a quality sound bar hooked into the fiber optic audio jack leaving me 2 open HDMI ports for anything else I may want to connect.   I am writing a book and have my WIFI laser jet printer/scanner/copier on the same shelf with the laptop and Blueray player.  I have my Amazon Echo Plus to control my thermostat, my stereo and most of my lights.  This may sound like the lazy man's way of doing things and it is but when you live  with level 10 pain 24/7/365 you do what you can to make things as easy as possible.   

As soon as I figure out how to get Alexa to wipe my butt and get me a cold beer I will have it made.😁 

• Like 3