Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

I understand this is supposed to be real life but then again they have free cameras pointed at Oceans they have free cameras pointed at animals but does that mean I want to pay monthly for it, of course not so if this is the new way of life by presenting us a Empty Apartment so why am I paying for this new way of life for this apartment

After reading comments of possible closing of this apartment and even comments from myself I just have to say tomorrow is never promised to anyone so that's why you love someone and treat people as such, and keep living your life with that in mind and they will keep living there's but financially if they do choose to spend more time away from the apartment I will cancel my monthly pay subscription to our RLC and be more than happy to resume it once I see them invest more time for us in the apartment

Predicting when a couple will move out of an apartment or break up their relationship has never been a strong point for Camcaps members. In fact, our record in this regard has been surprisingly terrible.

I'm not good at a being noble, but if she wants to go away with her man, then:

rick-ilsa-last-moments-together-casablanca.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

After reading comments of possible closing of this apartment and even comments from myself I just have to say tomorrow is never promised to anyone so that's why you love someone and treat people as such, and keep living your life with that in mind and they will keep living there's but financially if they do choose to spend more time away from the apartment I will cancel my monthly pay subscription to our RLC and be more than happy to resume it once I see them invest more time for us in the apartment

Personalty my friend, I believe you are being over dramatic regarding this non event at the moment, Yes, one day in the future the time will arrive when they decide that its time to move on to a different lifestyle, perhaps have kids ( she  would make a good mother, she's had a lot of practice with Paul 😹 ) but that day has not arrived yet, and concurring with Foamy it is always difficult to predict such things, but I honestly believe they will stay until she is at least 30, which is another 2.5 years away.

Although I am of the opinion that they have sorted themselves another apartment for when that day arrives,( But I could be totally wrong ) because I believe that The Little One is not stupid, and would not allow herself to become homeless, but that does not necessarily mean them leaving the project is imminent.

On the subject of non action in the apartment, no she is not at home as much as she used to be for some reason, which is a shame, but there can be no complaints on the amount of bates she accomplishes during her time in residence......( SIX since last Sunday ) and as I have mentioned before, she tries her best to compensate for her non appearances and most admirably in my opinion...although some more dancing would not go amiss, and perhaps some exercising .

So cheer up, all is not lost, don't fret about what you have no control over, and what hasn't happened yet, and enjoy whats coming....She wont let us down. 😸      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1