Zack & Blonde Part #2

If this apartment comes back online I am submitting the videos I have of all the illegal acts such as the one that just happened to the authorities and I hope they get charged with criminal activities and I hope Voyeur House Tv pays a heavy price for there neglect of the actions of there participants. This is absolutely disgusting and it keeps happening. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me neither. I don't watch this place.

It was kinda funny in a sick way.  Buddy went to all the trouble to cut her pants and feel her up and then he couldn't seem to get it up..  The girl hadn't moved since she rebuffed them both.  Zack turned over and went to sleep while Buddy persisted.  
I cannot imagine anyone not feeling their pants being cut off unless they were feed a "roofie" or something.  I wouldn't' put it past this apartment; especially after seeing them hit the 'roids.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Only when I want to laugh at fools with ruined sex lives! 

Run Jade!!! You’re so much better then this. Zack is a dead end. 

We all know what type of guy Zack and his dumb sidekick are. I really hope VH now will close this foul business of him 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell me what happened? I only read cut the pants?

Zack and the dude in the plaid shirt have been trying all night to get into her pants, she rejected them numerous times even going to the bedroom to get away. Zach gave up and went to sleep on the couch. She got away from Buddy on the bed and wedged herself between Zach and the back of the couch when she passed out. Buddy tried to pull her pants down and when he couldn't, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the back or her pants and panties, pulled them down and proceeded to try and fuck her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Zack and the dude in the plaid shirt have been trying all night to get into her pants, she rejected them numerous times even going to the bedroom to get away. Zach gave up and went to sleep on the couch. She got away from Buddy on the bed and wedged herself between Zach and the back of the couch when she passed out. Buddy tried to pull her pants down and when he couldn't, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the back or her pants and panties, pulled them down and proceeded to try and fuck her.

Oh fuck. Was buddy the same guy who tried to fuck Ruby?