3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

My Katya comment was just suppose to be a joke. The only reason I started watching RLC was Kami. If Kamila leaves I will no longer be paying money to RLC.

Too bad for you that your comment hit the nail on the head. 😏

It is just an obvious fact that Kamila is pratically no longer a part of the project. Although she' s still listed, Kamila keeps everything private outside and is barely in the apartment anymore. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I believe Kamila made a mistaken decision when she decided to live in the apartment. I think she thought it was a great deal to live in a fabulous Moscow apartment, which she could never afford on her own, and all she had to do was live her life in front of video cameras 24/7. I think she failed to consider the psychological and emotional aspects of being watched by thousands of people 24/7. 

No one's forcing her to be part of the project, but just collecting the money without really participating is simply not right. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

She seems to be on the horns of a dilemma, she wants to live in the apartment; but she is unwilling to do( explicit sex) what is required to remain there. It's especially difficult for her now because she does not have a bf, so she would have to bring home random guys just to fulfill the sexual demands of RLC viewers. I don't think she is willing to do that. 

You simply ignore the obvious. For Kamila, like for every other freeloader,  there is no dilemma. She simply decided to continue to keep all advantages without giving anything in return. The whole situation is really simple and surely doesn't give her sleepless nights. 

This story of a life without sex is just ridiculous. Anyway, what do you think is the reason she's still hiding in front of the camera? No male participation is needed for her to masturbate, but even after almost three years in the project she still builds these tents. It's her attitude towards the project that's wrong. And should I tell you something, it's getting worse every month.

The solution is quite simple. RLC should finally kick Kamila out. She's not really with the project anymore anyhow. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Too bad for you that your comment hit the nail on the head. 😏

It is just an obvious fact that Kamila is pratically no longer a part of the project. Although she' s still listed, Kamila keeps everything private outside and is barely in the apartment anymore. 

No one's forcing her to be part of the project, but just collecting the money without really participating is simply not right. 

You simply ignore the obvious. For Kamila, like for every other freeloader,  there is no dilemma. She simply decided to continue to keep all advantages without giving anything in return. The whole situation is really simple and surely doesn't give her sleepless nights. 

This story of a life without sex is just ridiculous. Anyway, what do you think is the reason she's still hiding in front of the camera? No male participation is needed for her to masturbate, but even after almost three years in the project she still builds these tents. It's her attitude towards the project that's wrong. And should I tell you something, it's getting worse every month.

The solution is quite simple. RLC should finally kick Kamila out. She's not really with the project anymore anyhow. 

Who the hell are you to demand that she masturbate in such a way that satisfies your personal sexual perversions? The only thing she owes you is to live her life in front of the cameras when she is in the apartment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who the hell are you to demand that she masturbate in such a way that satisfies your personal sexual perversions? The only thing she owes you is to live her life in front of the cameras when she is in the apartment.

I demand nothing. I just recognized a pattern and ask you a question.

The point is she doesn't want to get involved with the project for real (with the exception of getting paid, of course), whether it's sex, masturbation or her personal life in general. She shows the behavior of a freeloader. I understand you're trying to ignore that, but that doesn't change the fact. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I demand nothing. I just recognized a pattern and ask you a question.

The point is she doesn't want to get involved with the project for real (with the exception of getting paid, of course), whether it's sex, masturbation or her personal life in general. She shows the behavior of a freeloader. I understand you're trying to ignore that, but that doesn't change the fact. 

So if she doesn't perform for you she is a freeloader? It's probably because of demanding people like you that she has decided to leave.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if she doesn't perform for you she is a freeloader? It's probably because of demanding people like you that she has decided to leave.  

Ridgerunner now that is just plain ass crazy statement. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Like I said, nothing better can happen to RLC than getting rid of Kamila. 

Anyway, She's mentally finished the project a long time ago and hiding her masturbatin is only a part of her non-participation (something she's been practicing since the beginning). The increase of absence (for vecation or just in general), her letargic behaviour in the apartment (she is just waiting the time down until she can finally get out again) and keeping away almost all her private life (she is the only girl in the project that hasn't had a sexual activity in sight of the camera this year) is what really matters.

Again, I demand nothing. However, I am not so stupid to overlook if a freeloader lives at my expense (even if in this case only indirectly). 

• Like 1