3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ridgerunner now that is just plain ass crazy statement. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ridgerunner now that is just plain ass crazy statement. 

Ridge,  is right she has read all the negative comments about her and she shut it down on camera.  It's just the pure facts.  When everybody thought she was the greatest thing on RLC, and commented about great she was,  she done everything to please us.

11 minutes ago, jham said:

Ridge,  is right she has read all the negative comments about her and she shut it down on camera.  It's just the pure facts.  When everybody thought she was the greatest thing on RLC, and commented about great she was,  she done everything to please us.

So what you are saying in this itsy bitsy little forum, that doesn't even feature RLC for the past 1.5 years in the Huge World Wide Web influenced her enough to shut down..... I must let the Admin about the massive influence of this little ole forum. He will be thrilled. 😁

She is a user and always has been...….. wake up !!!!!     She will use anything she can to get her want to be a princess spoiled rotten to the core way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jham said:

What kind of twisted logic is that? 

The comments are bad because she is so little involved. If she would take part in the project, there would be (almost) nothing negative to write about her and she would just read the comments of her fans. 

In addition, there are bad comments about all residents. Do you really think the residents care? 

RLC needs to give the ANGELS a chance, we all see what has happened with Kaley when she had the opportunity to shine like and brightest star in the night sky. I say give some others a chance to become shining stars, Kami star is so dim now you can not even see it in the night sky, just like a shooting star. Starts bright as hell, but just gets dimmer and dimer as it exhaust's it's energy.

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The comments are bad because she is so little involved. If she would take part in the project, there would be (almost) nothing negative to write about her and she would just read the comments of her fans. 

In addition, there are bad comments about all residents. Do you really think the residents care? 

But what do you mean by take part in the project? The only valid complaint that anyone can have about her behavior is that she is out of the apartment too much. 

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC needs to give the ANGELS a chance, we all see what has happened with Kaley when she had the opportunity to shine like and brightest star in the night sky. I say give some others a chance to become shining stars, Kami star is so dim now you can not even see it in the night sky, just like a shooting star. Starts bright as hell, but just gets dimmer and dimer as it exhaust's it's energy.

And within a month you would be complainig about the Angels' behavior.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jham said:

Chicken or the egg?

So according to you, she became a less active participant because of negative comments... even though the negative comments are all primarily about her being a less active participant? Really? So we all should kiss her ass in the -hopes- that she remains active, which is something she agreed to do on her own? Pfft. Give me a fucking break.

Eva is very easily my favorite female on ANY voyeur site. Sam and Eva are very easily my favorite couple on ANY voyeur site, leagues above anybody and everybody else. And I don't even kiss their asses.

I don't think your comment is accurate. I don't think she runs off because of negative comments. I honestly don't think they care about our comments. Kamila, just like Leona, just like Emily, just like Kaley, only use the RLC platform for a place to stay and never had any desire to be "active," which is fine for an opportunity to live in a lavish house and all that, but to expect people to kiss her ass just for existing when she spends the majority of the time out of the house is just insanity. People comment on what the tenants show us. Kamila shows us nothing, and I'm not even talking sexual stuff. I'm just talking active time in the house. She's almost never here. Therefore regardless of whoever gets his or her feelings hurt about it, all the negative comments about her are 100% justified.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you think Kami's "Fuck Off" mask was just a coincidence? And do you remember the girl in B1 in 2015 giving the finger to the living room camera as she left the project?

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Chicken or the egg?

So according to you, she became a less active participant because of negative comments... even though the negative comments are all primarily about her being a less active participant? Really? So we all should kiss her ass in the -hopes- that she remains active, which is something she agreed to do on her own? Pfft. Give me a fucking break.

Eva is very easily my favorite female on ANY voyeur site. Sam and Eva are very easily my favorite couple on ANY voyeur site, leagues above anybody and everybody else. And I don't even kiss their asses.

I don't think your comment is accurate. I don't think she runs off because of negative comments. I honestly don't think they care about our comments. Kamila, just like Leona, just like Emily, just like Kaley, only use the RLC platform for a place to stay and never had any desire to be "active," which is fine for an opportunity to live in a lavish house and all that, but to expect people to kiss her ass just for existing when she spends the majority of the time out of the house is just insanity. People comment on what the tenants show us. Kamila shows us nothing, and I'm not even talking sexual stuff. I'm just talking active time in the house. She's almost never here. Therefore regardless of whoever gets his or her feelings hurt about it, all the negative comments about her are 100% justified.

What is your definition of "being active" ?