3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

7 hours ago, Calle said:

Wow, Kristy gave some oral sex, though her hair was in front of the view, but the guy did not, he does not believe in foreplay from his part, he thinks Kristy is wet anyway (as she is).

it seems some russian guys aren't into that, have yet to ever see robert go down on lana

Just now, oscaraus said:

Well he gave her a real pounding and she was really into it.  I think she enjoyed it immensely.

Although I was a bit surprised they didn't repeat the performance after they woke up later. I'm disappointed about that as I think Kristy would have been all for it.

8 hours ago, thomas979 said:

it seems some russian guys aren't into that, have yet to ever see robert go down on lana

I think its more about Kristy. She doesn't want it. I have not seen anyone lick her pussy and she actively pulls them away. One guy licked her for about 5 seconds and she pulled him away from her pussy. Too bad as she has a beautiful pussy.

• Like 1

It was nice to see around 3 pm Kami  and Kristy discovering the snow outside through the kitchen window, the first snow of the year, with the joy of a kid. They should be used to, no, as Russian... Nice to see too how Kami and Kristy got well along again now after months of semi-ignorance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think its more about Kristy. She doesn't want it. I have not seen anyone lick her pussy and she actively pulls them away. One guy licked her for about 5 seconds and she pulled him away from her pussy. Too bad as she has a beautiful pussy.

I think it is just about the cameras. 

Every second of the sexual events with Kristy in this apartment is characterized by the fact that she wants to show as little as possible. That's why she keeps her panties on and tries to position herself so that her face and private parts are out of sight as good as possible. One example of this was the BJ she may gave him yesterday. It is no coincidence that her elbow and her hair (held by her boyfriend) blocked the view of the camera completely. Just like it's no coincidence she's always on the another side of the bed (away from the camseras) so we just see his back but almost nothing from herself. 

BTW, she does it the same way when she masturbates. The blanket is always on the camera side and blocks the view. Just keep an eye on it. The whole thing is no coincidence. 

Anyway, Receiving oral sex would obviously be a far too exposed situation for her to allow it to be seen on cameras. Unlike Kamila, it seems she has realized that she cannot keep her whole private life outside of this apartment and still get paid. At the same time, however, she is not prepared to be seriously forward to the cameras. 

Too bad because she has a really interesting personality, but she has always been the wrong choice for RLC. 

• Like 3