Noldus

3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December #1

Kami's behavior lately(spending very little time in the apartment, doing nothing when in the apartment, and wearing the "fuck off" mask) tells me that she knows she is finished with RLC. I think it's just a matter of time until her leaving becomes official. February will be the 3 yr. anniversary of the Moscow apartment, so maybe that is when her contract expires. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami's behavior lately(spending very little time in the apartment, doing nothing when in the apartment, and wearing the "fuck off" mask) tells me that she knows she is finished with RLC. I think it's just a matter of time until her leaving becomes official. February will be the 2 yr. anniversary of the Moscow apartment, so maybe that is when her contract expires. 

The apartment opend in 2016 (if I remember correctly), so February 2019 would be her three year anniversary. 

Anyway, This year Kamila can celebrates another anniversary, a whole year without sex in the apartment. A jubilee that she will have reached for the second time. In the last two years, Kamila has just had once sex in the apartment. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017. Also her other in apartment activities are strongly reduced for a long time now. I can't even remember when it started, but 2018 was an almost completely meaningless year for for Kamila, considering her participation in RLC.  In addition, Kamila was already noticed with much vecation in 2017, and even outperformed her record in 2018. So it is now about 1 to 2 years of freeloading. 

I hope that she will leave the project as soon as possible, but unfortunately I don't see any signs for it yet. Maybe she has all the sex that is not to be seen in this apartment anymore with one of the guys in charge at RLC. That would explain a lot.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The apartment opend in 2016 (if I remember correctly), so February 2019 would be her three year anniversary. 

Anyway, This year she can celebrates another anniversary, a whole year without sex in the apartment. A jubilee that she will have reached for the second time. In the last two years, Kamila has just had once sex in the apartment. It was a one night stand at the end of 2017. Also her other in apartment activities are strongly reduced for a long time now. I can't even remember when it started, but 2018 was an almost completely meaningless year for for Kamila, considering her participation in RLC.  In addition, Kamila was already noticed with much vecation in 2017, and even outperformed her record in 2018. So it is now about 1 to 2 years of freeloading. 

I hope that she will leave the project as soon as possible, but unfortunately I don't see any signs for it yet. Maybe she has all the sex that is not to be seen in this apartment anymore with one of the guys in charge at RLC. That would explain a lot.  

Sorry, I lost track of time. I'll correct my comment.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

0505 Kristy's bf left

Did he claim his Free Meal before he left.   :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Poor Kaley has been abandoned and left alone.:sad:

Not alone :biggrin: She felt good in the tub ::)

To be truthful in representing this apartment RLC needs to remove Kami's name and replace it with Katya's.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

To be truthful in representing this apartment RLC needs to remove Kami's name and replace it with Katya's.

I looked at the couch twice and did not notice Katya :biggrin:

Kami! I want to talk with you.Please call me::)

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

A truthful representation would be to remove the names of Kamila and Kristy and just leave Kaley on the list. 

With the exception of Kaley, all the other girls sporadically visit this apartment are, to be honest, not any different to what i would call guests. Even though, I would like to see Katya  join the project, the whole thing would only make sense if she would actually got involved. It would not make any sense, to add another girl to the paylist, who keeps all her private life outside and only comes by to sleep. 

Anyway, it is quite remarkable that Katya, although she hardly spends time in the apartment, is more present than Kamila or Kristy. I also think that she, like Kaley, would have less problems with the cameras. If she would just don't hide (unlike Kristy and Kamila) she would already be a win for the project. Ultimately, there is nothing to suggest that she wants to be more than a guest. 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

A truthful representation would be to remove the names of Kamila and Kristy and just leave Kaley on the list. 

With the exception of Kaley, all the other girls sporadically visit this apartment are, to be honest, not any different to what i would call guests. Even though, I would like to see Katya  join the project, the whole thing would only make sense if she would actually got involved. It would not make any sense, to add another girl to the paylist, who keeps all her private life outside and only comes by to sleep. 

Anyway, it is quite remarkable that Katya, although she hardly spends time in the apartment, is more present than Kamila or Kristy. I also think that she, like Kaley, would have less problems with the cameras. If she would just don't hide (unlike Kristy and Kamila) she would already be a win for the project. Ultimately, there is nothing to suggest that she wants to be more than a guest. 

My Katya comment was just suppose to be a joke. The only reason I started watching RLC was Kami. If Kamila leaves I will no longer be paying money to RLC.