3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I missed it.

It was about 1:30 pm night before last.  A lot of these people want to talk about nothing happening in this apartment , when it does no one says anything

16 minutes ago, jham said:

It was about 1:30 pm night before last.  A lot of these people want to talk about nothing happening in this apartment , when it does no one says anything

For myself, I would be satisfied with the current behavior in the apartment if the girls spent more time in the apartment and I could understand their conversations. To me it would be an enjoyable real life soap opera, and any sexual behavior would be an added bonus. 

5 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

these girls make the demigods here with us and then go around doing businnes with their performances ...
KKK sucks
never nude with high heels, dildos and lesbian serious show

I miss them not hanging from the light fixtures while masturbating and singing the Russian national anthem.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For myself, I would be satisfied with the current behavior in the apartment if the girls spent more time in the apartment and I could understand their conversations. To me it would be an enjoyable real life soap opera, and any sexual behavior would be an added bonus. 

I feel the same way, you never no when something is going to happen, that caught me of guard night before last.  That's like Kami and Chris and the basketball player if he had handled things different they would have had sex,  She didn't bring him home to talk.

1 hour ago, jham said:

I feel the same way, you never no when something is going to happen, that caught me of guard night before last.  That's like Kami and Chris and the basketball player if he had handled things different they would have had sex,  She didn't bring him home to talk.

Would have been an interesting sex scene since the guy was almost twice as tall as Kami.:tongue: Kristy talks a lot about big dicks, but I think Kami is the one who really enjoys them.

5 hours ago, jham said:

I can't believe no one has said anything  about Kristy playing with Kaley's tits night before last in Kristy's bed and Kamila walking in on them, and Kristy just keep playing with them.

Outside the apartment, they sit down for coffee and discuss the plan of war :sleepy:

6 hours ago, jham said:

The essence of RCL!