B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2 / December

More interesting what did they search for in club, they were totally drunk, Amina even more, and only thing they could really found there is a dick.

Just total transformation Amina from last visit to nowdays, two different person. She should go home, or rlc, clubs and alcohol will ruin her finally. Wonder that she didn't handle it all this time, she was ok at Spring earlier.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So Amina is back continuing her packing, you think she is leaving tonight or tomorrow?

There is a rumor that she may be at a joint party for Anita and Amina in B4 tonight but I don't know if there is any truth to that.  All I know is there will be a big glad you're going away party for Amina at my house as soon as she is gone for good.  You are all invited btw

24 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

There is a rumor that she may be at a joint party for Anita and Amina in B4 tonight but I don't know if there is any truth to that.  All I know is there will be a big glad you're going away party for Amina at my house as soon as she is gone for good.  You are all invited btw

Okay didnt hear this rumor, we will see.