B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2 / December

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you know amina's new room seems to have better lighting then it did before😏..funny how the lighting changed with the change of the girl in it🤔

Bullshit! The light has always been good during the day Bud...It wasn't good when the 3 were putting on their show in there last night, so stop picking bits out to try and get under my skin Why do you do this when a girl I like , and often you like, leaves??...Every fucking time!!...Then you say it was a joke...WTF...!!!...WHY?

Image result for puzzled

Good job it didn't get to me...😏

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She cleaned Danaya's room yesterday 😉 

I know I was telling cheese where she was cleanning

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bullshit! The light has always been good during the day Bud...It wasn't good when the 3 were putting on their show in there last night, so stop picking bits out to try and get under my skin Why do you do this when a girl I like , and often you like, leaves??...Every fucking time!!...Then you say it was a joke...WTF...!!!...WHY?

Image result for puzzled

why did you start on dalia last night about her being in b4 now  I know its ok for you to put someone down but other cant... 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I know I was telling cheese where she was cleanning

why did you start on dalia last night about her being in b4 now 

Ah, that's what started you off!...I said something negative about a girl you like...So you had a go at Karol last night and today, to try and get back at me...Pathetic Bud!!. You need to grow up man...😏

I liked Dalia. She's sweet and innocent looking, with that little bit of a naughty side. What I said was that I was disappointed she jumped straight on the showgirl bandwagon that IS B4 after only being their 5 mins...If I was being cynical, I could suggest why I think she's gone there, but I won't, cos I'm not. I'm well aware Karol was involved in a few 'shows' , which was a little disappointing for me, but hardly in the same league as these staged events as we're seeing in B4 now...and she grew out of it..after the 1st visit of her bf...

I'm not getting into an argument about this Bud, because you just say the same over and over and over and over again...But you've just made it clear what was puzzling me about why, all of a sudden, you started shooting bullets at Karol (and me)...Of course, if she was reading CC, she's not now, so you won't upset her mate...Enjoy the show tonight...and thanks for clearing that up...😏

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Image result for puzzled

and it would be great at night if there wasn't lights on the bed... and the lamp under cam 8 wasn't placed there to mess up the lighting...or being covered with something to make  a tinted lighting in the room just to mess up the view .and I told you this very thing when you was crying about the shite lighting in that room. and how you wished she could have tinas room. but you will say you never said that 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and it would be great at night if there wasn't lights on the bed... and the lamp under cam 8 wasn't placed there to mess up the lighting...or being covered with something to make  a tinted lighting in the room just to mess up the view .and I told you this very thing when you was crying about the shite lighting in that room. and how you wished she could have tinas room. but you will say you never said that 

I'll say it again!!...THE LIGHT WAS SHITE LAST NIGHT...AND THE WHOLE LIGHTING IN THAT ROOM WAS ALWAYS SHITE WHEN THE TWINS AND EVERY OTHER GIRL HAS BEEN IN IT...UNLESS THE PUT THE BIG LIGHT ON...!

She was just trying to make it more relaxing, like all the other girls have in there on a night time, but it just doesn't work in that room...She was doing the same in B4...The girls doing it with the big light on, full in your face over there are doing it for a reason. If Karol just wanted to put on a show, she'd do exactly the same and put the big fucking light on !
Yes, I realise if she had Tina's room it would probably be the same. But she wasn't doing it to mess up the view purposely, judging by some of the views she gave us, sex with her bf and bates...

Now just leave it, I can't be arsed...