Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a whole different world going on behind the premium doors plut0o, I couldn't believe my eyesΒ πŸ€ͺeven a black and red hard dildo that's fits her like a glove.. or she fits it like a glove rather.. only time I've seen her come super hard and then emediately kept fucking herself to a second super hard orgasm right after, that thing looks amazing in her!!!!!!! Wonder why she rarely uses it?

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

There's a whole different world going on behind the premium doors plut0o, I couldn't believe my eyesΒ πŸ€ͺeven a black and red hard dildo that's fits her like a glove.. or she fits it like a glove rather.. only time I've seen her come super hard and then emediately kept fucking herself to a second super hard orgasm right after, that thing looks amazing in her!!!!!!! Wonder why she rarely uses it?

She came twice in the LR using the Mandingo dildo about 4-5 weeks ago.Β 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Did she? I don't remember that? But i'm not talking about the Mandingo one, I'm talking about the hard pitch black dildo with red at the end, only seen it twice i bathroom

The only place that I have seen her using the one describedΒ  ( black with red end ) was in the bathroom.

She has used the flexible one ( brown ). and the smaller white one, in the LR, GR, Bathroom, and in the Bedroom.

On β€Ž3β€Ž/β€Ž31β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 3:54 AM, Alma_BigAss said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

if i could have the chance to penetrate this beautiful pussy and this beautiful ass

• Like 6