37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF вы говорите? Почему Ана ниже среднего уровня? А кто ты такой, чтобы судить , кто на каком уровне. Серьезно прекратить удары по Ане или мы два получить некоторые проблемы! 😈  Не слушайте его @Anastasiya 💜

🥰🥰🥰❤️

• Like 2

@ maître 197 and other who report negative and unfounded  critics  Look that ass and tell me if  that don't attract more that adults playing on "playstation"

sebu.png3g11.png

following nickname maître 197 seems to be french or speaking french

vous devez  disposer de renseignements que nous n'avons pas pour classer les participants et prédire l'avenir de l'apartement . Si vous aviez suivi cet apartement et les occupants  vous sauriez que la situation actuelle est dûe à des circonstances indépendantes de la volonté d'Ana en ce qui concerne l'attribution de l'apartement. Sachez qu'en plus d'être dans le projet initial  de VHtv (Voyeur-house tv) elle vient de prendre un travail en dehors. Si vous n'aimez pas, laissez les autres faire leur choix sans vos commentaires tendancieux.

sg0f.png

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

ana is gr8 & i hope that she'll stay on vh!

She needs an smaller house,less expensive,would be need less cams and we will have beter view,house to big just for her,an house of the style of Nicole place will be nice for her,hopeful Anastasia will gain some nice boost.

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Привет Ана, я думаю, вы знаете, мэтр 197 ревнует о вашей красоте!

each person has his own opinion) no one should impose anything on anyone, I always calmly relate to such statements) it will even amuse me😜🙃

• Like 6

People..anyone it's  free to dislike any resident,house.Its Just tastes and because we don't agree or agree we shouldn't talk bad to the persons beacuse of that,I dig Anastasia and Ruby also for exemple if someone's not like them..fine they have all that right.For exemple i never liked or enjoyed Dean and his gang,or even Alex and Ana..why?The ones that like them,fine for them,I don't cair😅,it's always personal tastes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maitre197 said:

My PERSONAL list  of beauty in VH

1/ Pipere

2/ Grace

3/ Jade (girlfriend of Zake)

Jade doesn't even know about site. She is just guest and only until she finds out about Zack's other adventures (which may happen tomorrow, in a week, in a month or in a year).

1) Piper

2) Grace

3) Clair (we are about beauty and classical figures 90-60-90? - not about content).

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

ana is gr8 & i hope that she'll stay on vh!

Here? No chance. Only if she will do 1-2 orgies week at Bonnie level. I know cost of renting this house. And I know levels of earnings (in relation to content of other participants). So - at this pace, she earns 60-70% of rental apartment.  And that is without cameras. If Ana&Lexy&Pete rent 13 cameras, then it will not even earn 40% of rent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Jade doesn't even know about site. She is just guest and only until she finds out about Zack's other adventures (which may happen tomorrow, in a week, in a month or in a year).

1) Piper

2) Grace

3) Clair (we are about beauty and classical figures 90-60-90? - not about content).

Here? No chance. Only if she will do 1-2 orgies week at Bonnie level. I know cost of renting this house. And I know levels of earnings (in relation to content of other participants). So - at this pace, she earns 60-70% of rental apartment.  And that is without cameras. If Ana&Lexy&Pete rent 13 cameras, then it will not even earn 40% of rent.

you've heard of moving to a smaller apt?