Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, squish said:

What were the 'issues' he created?

The mood changed there after as if wasn't on plan juliet to do that going to the bathroom  (the guy asked her and she said why not).. but ana was there a little more doing the bj and then left and went to bedroom... after that moment cleary was some awkward moments there and a lot of eyes changes and talked between ruby and ana

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The mood changed there after as if wasn't on plan juliet to do that going to the bathroom  (the guy asked her and she said why not).. but ana was there a little more doing the bj and then left and went to bedroom... after that moment cleary was some awkward moments there and a lot of eyes changes and talked between ruby and ana

I know English isn't your first language but sorry I'm lost here.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know English isn't your first language but sorry I'm lost here.

Totally normal 😁

Ana was blowing the guy in bathroom.. suddenly and believe "innocently" or any kind of agreement juliet entered in the bathroom  to wash hands or face .. the guy say something to her and her do that gesture with shoulder like "ok why not" and start to blow him with Ana.. After a while Ana left the bathroom alone and went do get dressed and her face wasn't a happy one and ruby went to talk with her... as soon as juliet arrived to bedroom, lie down on bed and both ruby and ana suddenly get up and went to LR .. After that R&A talked a lot and changed that kind of looks that don't need words to understand what was happening.. 

bandicam 2018-11-18 02-33-44-160.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-18 03-06-21-828.jpg