Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's the one that keeps inviting him so she must like him.

hope not

but I'm really intrigued, juliet did not used to be with the same guy many times

it happened with fred and everyone else, she after fucking with them, was again with this guy and nothing happened

Just now, fasterboss said:

hope not

but I'm really intrigued, juliet did not used to be with the same guy many times

it happened with fred and everyone else, she after fucking with them, was again with this guy and nothing happened

It's at least (if i'm not wrong) the 3rd time that she repeats guys in different days/nights

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's at least (if i'm not wrong) the 3rd time that she repeats guys in different days/nights

Yes, I do not say it did not happen

but I often saw her with guys she'd already fucked, and nothing happened to those guys that night😀

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Yes, I do not say it did not happen

but I often saw her with guys she'd already fucked, and nothing happened to those guys that night😀

Yep.. fred was one of that... no totally drunk.. no sex 😁

But today seems to be the first day i saw her here totally "stable" and "normal" 
She had some mood issues since arrive, troubles with sleeping and drinking a lot.. Even yesterday night at a moment of the night she was pretty sad and was the girl guest that comfort her

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

This guy reminds me of Anastasia's Rockhead, about the same endearing, arrogant personality.

Now that you say that.. i see the some "traces" there.. And even this blowjobs episodes are the same that happen with Ana and him