Freetocam.com - all free voyeur website

It could be,yes.But the way I see it is that they are new and are making mistakes.The very first time they uploaded VH photo,they apologized and deleted it,i don't know why they made the same mistake the second time though,maybe and it is just a guess,the place where they put the second image now have a VH ad,so maybe they wanted to give a VH ad but messed up since they don't have much experience.They are new and I will give them a chance,after all I am getting to watch it for free.😁 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SKG said:

It could be,yes.But the way I see it is that they are new and are making mistakes.The very first time they uploaded VH photo,they apologized and deleted it,i don't know why they made the same mistake the second time though,maybe and it is just a guess,the place where they put the second image now have a VH ad,so maybe they wanted to give a VH ad but messed up since they don't have much experience.They are new and I will give them a chance,after all I am getting to watch it for free.😁 

It wasn't an simple mistake because of lack of experience  because they fully intentionally put the name of new tenants  .. the gmt time.. and a photo of VH tenants.. all fake to give them links.. when you click was leading to an affiliate ad link of VH that gives them money. That was the scam

👍👍👍

That was nice and hot ffm 3some yesterday. Maybe it's a chance for this site to grow, but this time independently, without managers, restrictions and influence of cc members and all that unnecessary idiotic so called rules imposed on tenants; that would be lovely

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 6:25 PM, Sparkles said:

It wasn't an simple mistake because of lack of experience  because they fully intentionally put the name of new tenants  .. the gmt time.. and a photo of VH tenants.. all fake to give them links.. when you click was leading to an affiliate ad link of VH that gives them money. That was the scam

Ah! I see. I never thought like that,It makes sense now.

13 hours ago, SKG said:

And what happened? The old tenants left and there are new tenants there.Why?

It's normal my friend.. Always new tenats come and old ones go.. It's a matter of contracts and money etc.. Maybe you could see Olga and Richard again maybe not.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

It's normal my friend.. Always new tenats come and old ones go.. It's a matter of contracts and money etc.. Maybe you could see Olga and Richard again maybe not.. 

It is impossible making enough money only due to advertising with a site so few people know. They must pay the servers, the equipment, the people working for them and the tenants from all that. Impossible. I think this is a big scam and they won't pay the tenants at all. When they realize they leave and new tenants will come til they realize they won't get any money...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is impossible making enough money only due to advertising with a site so few people know. They must pay the servers, the equipment, the people working for them and the tenants from all that. Impossible. I think this is a big scam and they won't pay the tenants at all. When they realize they leave and new tenants will come til they realize they won't get any money...

But at least the tenants get free lodging and other advantages