Freetocam.com - all free voyeur website

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

it say's a new one coming soon but only 1 free camera. 

Thought the opening letter said all rooms will be free? Certainly need at least a timeline function otherwise you would need to watch 24hrs a day lol.

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thought the opening letter said all rooms will be free? Certainly need at least a timeline function otherwise you would need to watch 24hrs a day lol.

i guess this site is following the other site's,give you Free cams for awhile to suck you in then charge you for the rest.They may even start blocking some of the free cams in the First apartment(not to give them any ideas).if that's the case with this one i'll just pass on by this one like i do the rest.don't want to look at KITCHEN"S in every apt.but they have to make money somehow.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i'll just pass on by this one like i do the rest.don't want to look at KITCHEN"S in every apt.but they have to make money somehow.

Yeah it's all a big con as nothing is ever free in the end they all do it to get you hooked and then reel you in.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

i guess this site is following the other site's,give you Free cams for awhile to suck you in then charge you for the rest.They may even start blocking some of the free cams in the First apartment(not to give them any ideas).if that's the case with this one i'll just pass on by this one like i do the rest.don't want to look at KITCHEN"S in every apt.but they have to make money somehow.

I just looked at it and all the cams show when clicked on. There are 8 Cams.

• Like 1