R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread December 2018

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

ofcourse..but there should be some rules... Sam was on leaves last month...the day she returned, angie went on leaves for 2 weeks, and now again sam is gone on angie's return...

to be fair..i do give credit to the apartment esp angie.. this place has come a long way from what it was last year.. angie has improved a lot..and sam has helped as well.. plus finally emily contributed with angie.. but still no other apartment has girls that go on leaves so regularly.. btw who is sleeping in sam's bed?

I think it might be Sonya, but I haven't been watching...She's been sleeping there a few times recently...

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

when you let the girls having half of her private life outside we have this result,vacation is just an excuse for spend time with boyfriend specialy for emily and angie

Angie isn't having sex off cam. Only Emily, Kamila and Kaley, maybe Samantha and sometimes Kristy.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What part of that statement is confusing? I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

how did you know she is not having sex off cam.. she talks to many guys... and apparently goes out for many freebies... and guys dont give freebies just like that.. plus the way she keeps on upgrading herself physically (lips, nips, boobs fixing) she is definitely going out there to hunt guys..

hope u are not saying this based on her bating sessions on camera.. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Angie isn't having sex off cam. Only Emily, Kamila and Kaley, maybe Samantha and sometimes Kristy.

never seen emily having sex here,angie had 2 or 3 times sex at the beginning but it was full under the blanket like two ghosts but it was more that a year now

oh...this is the same old original bf of glasha.. with whom she had a relationship for a cpl of  months then totally humiliated him by ignoring him as if she didnt even know him.. the guy left the apartment broken  and sad.. now he is back..power of p***y.. i dont think glasha is attracted to him... but just prefers him over a dildo..

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope you realize how creepy that whole paragraph sounds.  You have no idea what these girls do on their own time, and if you did, you'd need a restraining order.

There are 9 hours Zinc said:

... it's the same old original bf .. Glasha with whom she had a relationship for a month Cpl then it totally humiliated by ignoring it as if she did not even know .. the guy left the flat broke and sad .. now he's back ...

Actually, it's her regular boyfriend....intermittently.😊
Glasha's romantic relationships never last very long, except with this boyfriend, and have been for at least 2 years, but intermittently.

this is weird and a total mess in this apartment  , emily was the first to leave the house before samantha  i saw her packing days ago ,even that emily never reported as missing i mean  of course on vocation  but samantha was right away reported does emily own the house is she the boss i truly  don't understand a thing anymore in this apartment  total chaos