B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #2

11 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Looking more and more like no party tonight.  I think Dalia and Anita are getting ready to leave, probably out clubbing.  Everyone else but Oksi is gone. 

So what was that rumor you talked about, the joint party with Amina and Anita in b4 ?

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Just a private PM from someone who is only right 50% of the time.  That's why I said I don't know how much truth there is to it

To me 50% means they are wrong half the time,,, this board is made of pure speculation at times,so that's par for the course.🤪

12 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Just a private PM from someone who is only right 50% of the time.  That's why I said I don't know how much truth there is to it

Maybe Noldus knows, unless he was the one behind the pm.

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

At times you are right but what else do we have? It's almost always speculation. 

I rather say nothing at all than look foolish speculating what may,or may not happen.

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I rather say nothing at all than look foolish speculating what may,or may not happen.

Then this would be a pretty quiet place.  Look at all the guesswork as to when someone is leaving or who's going to pair up with who or did she really eat that pussy.  We discuss possibles as much or more than certainties. 

• Like 1