B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

i also think B1 is so much better to see   B4 girls just playing on sex and anita has control of the girls why is it that anita is nora`s closest lover i have to say i do like anita`s exploitation of the girls therefore i like B1 much better they are three normal ladies and Beautiful 

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That was how it started with the RLC apartments six years ago. We just waited for a little look of  tits or pussy. Bonus when somebody fucked 🙂

That was until Ilona showed up at B-1, and everything changed from that very first day. Remember how RLC crashed the first night Irma was there, and in bedroom on her knees with her kitty pointing at the cameras.

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That was until Ilona showed up at B-1, and everything changed from that very first day. Remember how RLC crashed the first night Irma was there, and in bedroom on her knees with her kitty pointing at the cameras.

yea. we lost her first bate 😉 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You sound pretty normal to me...I find B1 very watchable right now...3 lovely girls starting to have a bit of fun and open up. I know many guys see it differently, and I respect what they want from RLC, but the scenario in B1, the interaction and chemistry between the girls and the gradual opening up is what I prefer from my RLC experience. Give me this over what's going on in B4 any day of the week. But this is personal preference, I just prefer something that's a little more real...Some find it boring, I don't

Amen brother.  It's very refreshing and real.  It's holding my attention when none of the other apartments aren't

• Like 1

The low process is in charge now at B1
The aquarium set up by the RLC's A-holes has already begun to delight the old timers
Do not worry, here, no intervention or few, by the hand of god, no wicked guys in sight
conditioned apartment under protective atmosphere
girls are safe
Empty place,cleaning,nude bodies,dancing,showers,massages,dinner,sleep

No cloud in sight, only clear blue sky,only for pleasuring you
enjoy... :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The low process is in charge now at B1
The aquarium set up by the RLC's A-holes has already begun to delight the old timers
Do not worry, here, no intervention or few, by the hand of god, no wicked guys in sight
conditioned apartment under protective atmosphere
girls are safe
Empty place,cleaning,nude bodies,dancing,showers,massages,dinner,sleep

No cloud in sight, only clear blue sky,only for pleasuring you
enjoy... :biggrin:

and maybe some clubbing - tonight ? 😉