Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

💪 Camcaps 💪 

😍

Yes--Camcaps is the only site with an increase in visits---all the other sites have a loss of visits

I have noticed an increase in the number of unhappy,  complaining, people ---that must be the reason for the CC increase. 😏

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes--Camcaps is the only site with an increase in visits---all the other sites have a loss of visits

I have noticed an increase in the number of unhappy,  complaining, people ---that must be the reason for the CC increase. 😏

don't break my dream :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Everyone comes to Cam Caps to get the latest of information if they happen to miss anything but could be reported here.    Complaints have nothing to do with the stats.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Noldus said:

February 2020

Noldus 2020-03-07 17-37-38-856.jpg

RLC still slithering down the sewage drainpipe.  As long as they keep running with the current cast they have they'll keep continuing the slide.

What they need to do is completely is get rid of every tenant that's still on their roster including the Barcelona Party Girls. Shut the Site down for 2 or 3 Months if that what it takes and do a complete rebuild from top to bottom.  Start from what made them successful to begin with.  Couples and Lesbians.    Fuck the Party Girls they're a Dime a Dozen.

• Like 3