Monthly statistics for the different sites here

Noldus

more graphics for confirm the tendance:

for RLC

dqim.jpg

for VH

y6iw.jpg

time for RLC to react if they don't want to see VH taking the first place soon about the traffic

after with VH it's always the russian mountain but for RLC it's the worst rank i saw since the last 7 years i am on this site

i think many people are tired now to see the same girls and are waiting like me to see a full new casting for the B apartments

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No wonder and with all these guys and couples in the GOV apartments...it's just a matter of time...lol

If they'd restock their fish aquarium once in awhile things may not appear so gloom for them.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

RLC got boring when they lost the apartments. Have done nothing to help themselves improve and make the site watchable. All about keeping the gullible lesbian fanatics spending their cash, and in Real Life girls masturbate side by side haha. Get in the Real world!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, firewall said:

more graphics for confirm the tendance:

for RLC

dqim.jpg

for VH

y6iw.jpg

time for RLC to react if they don't want to see VH taking the first place soon about the traffic

after with VH it's always the russian mountain but for RLC it's the worst rank i saw since the last 7 years i am on this site

i think many people are tired now to see the same girls and are waiting like me to see a full new casting for the B apartments

They have taken 1st place by the graphs displayed?

On 7/7/2020 at 7:25 AM, Amy3 said:

Regardless of what the number of hits to CamCaps are, the VHTV forums on are in the absolute toilet when it comes to anything worth actually reading about. Same predictable dribble day in and day out from the same handful of people. Pretty boring!

Lacking quality.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

They have taken 1st place by the graphs displayed?

no  but if the thing continue like this it could be in some months if rlc do nothing like open new apartments and refresh the casting

traffic ranking of today for rlc on alexa #2929

traffic ranking of today for vh on alexa #5990

the smallest gap i saw between the two sites

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it seems that RLC takes this drop in audience seriously because if I understood everything correctly, they would have opened new free cameras

yes just noticed they opened one free camera in the living room of martina/alberto

one in eliska/pepsik finally !

one in leora/malia apartment

a kitchen cam in B2

a big surprise a free bedroom cam in kylie/rus apartment very well placed

but still no free cam for B5

seems rlc need to up their stats about the traffic

the urgency thing to do in my opinion for rlc it's open new apartments and faster

they feel the wind turned

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, firewall said:

a big surprise a free bedroom cam in kylie/rus apartment very well placed

Providing they don't start having Sex at the Foot of the Bed that's not shown.  Enjoy these cams while you can it likely won't last for long.  :biggrin:

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Providing they don't start having Sex at the Foot of the Bed that's not shown.  Enjoy these cams while you can it likely won't last for long.  :biggrin:

i  know don't worry, it's just the time for rlc to come back with a better ranking for the visibility of the site,

the best thing to do for them it's open new apartments for stop  this downhill there is no secret