The Climate Change Thread

Read My Lips...… No New Taxes.…..Isn't this the city that climate change accord is named after LMFAO

‘Yellow Vests’ Descend on Paris as Police Arrest Hundreds and Fire Tear Gas

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/‘yellow-vests’-descend-on-paris-as-police-arrest-hundreds-and-fire-tear-gas/ar-BBQF5sP?ocid=spartanntp

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Global warming is bullshit, at one time the earth was so warm that Florida was under water. Dinosaurs used to live in Montana & North Dakota. But GOD sent that asteroid too kill off the Dinosaurs & the Ice Age started.

Global warming may be happening, but I believe that it is a cyclic occurance.  Man is not the cause of global warming, although we may or may not be a contributing factor over the last 200 years and man can do nothing to stop it, IMO.  The leftists are using yet again another scare tactic to gain support.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Global warming may be happening, but I believe that it is a cyclic occurance.  Man is not the cause of global warming, although we may or may not be a contributing factor over the last 200 years and man can do nothing to stop it, IMO.  The leftists are using yet again another scare tactic to gain support.

Correct there's nothing we can do to stop global warming. It's been in the making for thousands of years 

• Like 1

Question am I killing the Polar bears when i smashed the skinny pedal with my right foot on my truck & blow big clouds of black smoke or is the pig & cow farts, could be a volcano eruption, all the decaying leaves or plants, I believe GOD will decide when earth will be destroyed 

Either side will say anything to further their perspective agendas. Furthermore, DILLIGAF?

I won't be here to worry about it. It's more fun to come up on a group of Greenies on their bicycles, get just a little in front of them with my chipped diesel, dial in a full load torque setting and totally 'roll coal' all over them. I just hope I don't cool it off too much.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Either side will say anything to further their perspective agendas. Furthermore, DILLIGAF?

I won't be here to worry about it. It's more fun to come up on a group of Greenies on their bicycles, get just a little in front of them with my chipped diesel, dial in a full load torque setting and totally 'roll coal' all over them. I just hope I don't cool it off too much.

I only roll coal on people who drive very slow, cause they're playing with their phone

• Like 1

The assholes on their bikes ride taking up an entire lane instead of riding in the appropriate bike lanes. Go out to Weston on any given weekend and the stupid fucks are riding all across SR 84. They block the entry and exit ramps to I-75 and block intersections.

• Like 2

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.0dbf7bacc6ac134e73d887ab2cad6535.jpg

What is Climate Change? Does it affect everyone? A lot of unsavory characters in this world of lies and deception, wants us to think differently...Climate change has been happening since a tyrannosaur babe, ask me out to lunch to have Tea with Rex... Everybody needs to quit farting; it warms up the world! Okay, enough of the silly jokes. Who profits the most from the "global warming" bullshit? I won't take it seriously until these rich assholes do. I'm so tired of politicians and celebrities telling people they have to pay for these carbon taxes when their footprint is miles longer than ours...

Talk is cheap, and the double standard is breathtaking. 33 years ago Al Gore said that in 3 decades we'd be out of fossil fuels and California would be underwater. Climate Change is perfectly natural and unavoidable. The left is a bunch of hypocrites. They talk about open borders and allowing all illegals in and none stop immigration, but complain about Global Warming. When you bring a bunch of people into the Country who reproduces much more than Europeans and then complain about Carbon footprints, you might be a Democrat. If your left eye is larger than your right... you might be a Democrat.

• Like 3