Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Now i got it!Its taking an full day offline to "Put house plant online" because VHTV expert technician it's flying from Russia to Vegas.As always we can always trust Ant&Gi.Most Probrably most trustworthy and honest couple in all VHTV.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The most sinsere and trustworthy couple in VH..Ant&Gi😍.

I think it's funny just how much Anthony has managed to screw over VHTV along the way. If there is one thing I've noticed about Anthony is that he fancies himself businessman. He's always wheeling and dealing. Looking for angles to score a sweet deal. Gia just lives in awe of it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

It is very very cold this time of the year in Las Vegas until April. Nobody is swimming in Las Vegas now, not even at the hotel resorts.

Yep! I've been to Vegas probably a hundred times. It's way too cold there to be swimming. But, I still don't think we'll see them nude in the pool. Not with 2 houses right next to them. 

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's funny just how much Anthony has managed to screw over VHTV along the way. If there is one thing I've noticed about Anthony is that he fancies himself businessman. He's always wheeling and dealing. Looking for angles to score a sweet deal. Gia just lives in awe of it. 

Really don't understand why VH acepts all the lies this couple gives to their viewers again and again,they aren't an popular couple and for sure don't get many views,but somehow VHTV acepts to mislead clients a lot with this two.Not worth it in my opinion.

And charade continue..and now house continues offline not because it needed an full day to update the house plan but continues offline  due to ips problems lollll.We aren't dumbs as this two think and even VH.VHTV it's worth to do this to our loyal clients because this sub par residents!?Unbeliable.

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Really don't understand why VH acepts all the lies this couple gives to their viewers again and again,they aren't an popular couple and for sure don't get many views,but somehow VHTV acepts to mislead clients a lot with this two.Not worth it in my opinion.

Do you think this pair were brought in because they speak English and maybe encourage a few more UK and English speaking people to subscribe(to VH)?.for whatever reason it has backfired big time.

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Do you think this pair were brought in because they speak English and maybe encourage a few more UK and English speaking people to subscribe(to VH)?.for whatever reason it has backfired big time.

Well what with the American accents, the background noise etc you are lucky to understand one word every few minutes lol. This coupled with the fact that they don't do fuckall anyway and its all a waste of time. 

And friends seem to be at a premium.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Dana&Chris - even better. VH can ask them - for bonus. And they will do it. It’s not easy - but I don’t think it will be really difficult for them.

Clyde talk - even drunk, pretty good.

Piper&Hunter and girl webcam star - too.

• Like 1