jimbo4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Always good to get your opinion Ash' , How are you doing ? OK i trust. 😺

I'm good, hope you doing well! I guess I like a natural look. I would bet most of the men on here who like a bald pussy, dont like fake boobs because it doesnt look natural. A bald pussy just looks fake to me.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

its about the mentality of the admirers that worries me

The same mentality that banned A-cup women from nudity in Australian films. Because women don't have small breasts and women must have pubic hair. Asthetics don't come into it, merely paranoia. What about women who shave their armpits or the legs? Perhaps men shouldn't shave either or wear shorts just in case people think they are boys. Historically shaving is cultural as well especially among the upper classes.

Ilona right - was she a little girl? Are the many women who appear on RLC shaven little girls or are they women who have made a choice? I'm grateful because quite frankly I don't want to get hair stuck in my teeth and yes I find it more attractive. 

Jimbo, you have been watching and loving The Goddess for many years. No-one could mistake her for a fully grown curvaceous woman and being completely shaved doesn't change that. You seem to suggest a shaven pussy is enough to corrupt people. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm good, hope you doing well! I guess I like a natural look. I would bet most of the men on here who like a bald pussy, dont like fake boobs because it doesnt look natural. A bald pussy just looks fake to me.

Give me a natural woman every time, no plastic and  pubic hair that can be minimal if need be, but at least some, so I can at least distinguish between a woman or a girl...And Leora certainly is not a girl, but a fully grown sexy woman.😺

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calle said:

For those of us who are fond of oral sex, shaved pussy is a delicacy, especially if it is like Leora´s.

Exactly. It didn't really bother me until oral sex became expected. That's also why I use to keep my own pubic hair down to a minimum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The same mentality that banned A-cup women from nudity in Australian films. Because women don't have small breasts and women must have pubic hair. Asthetics don't come into it, merely paranoia. What about women who shave their armpits or the legs? Perhaps men shouldn't shave either or wear shorts just in case people think they are boys. Historically shaving is cultural as well especially among the upper classes.

Ilona right - was she a little girl? Are the many women who appear on RLC shaven little girls or are they women who have made a choice? I'm grateful because quite frankly I don't want to get hair stuck in my teeth and yes I find it more attractive. 

Jimbo, you have been watching and loving The Goddess for many years. No-one could mistake her for a fully grown curvaceous woman and being completely shaved doesn't change that. You seem to suggest a shaven pussy is enough to corrupt people. 

BB, I'm not suggesting anything, but with respect, if the cap fits.....Its not so much about the women I am questioning, its more about the men who fantasise about them...But we could debate this till the cows come home... I originally asked a simple question, do the members like their women completely bald or with a small amount of pubic hair. Simple question. 😸

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

BB, I'm not suggesting anything, but with respect, if the cap fits.....Its not so much about the women I am questioning, its more about the men who fantasise about them...But we could debate this till the cows come home...

No I totally understood what you meant but "With respect, if the cap fits" is pretty offensive. I was not only arguing about what women like to do but of your own suspicions, the same suspicions which cause people to ask about men who fancy women with Ilona size breasts before she had the enhancement (*) . For myself I am not sure I care if a woman has a landing strip or is totally bald - it is certainly not important during sex and I don't think I have ever looked at a woman and thought "if only she was totally bald down there" - although I guess it takes some getting used to. I can't say when I fantasize I even take note. When I was first attracted to The Goddess she was clothed. As you know I am an arse man so really that and a pretty face are what I am mainly looking at. 

It is up to a woman what she does but I think you are making a lot of assumptions about what turns men on. I think it is more an issue with yourself. 

* This is another subject to debate. I have been with a few women who have had operations and they can be very good. I am just looking at a good shape with the breast and have argued against many who thing women should leave them alone. Obviously I have opinions on whether the operations on RLC have actually enhanced the looks but I think there have been at least as many hits of misses. I am not suspicious of men who exclusively like small breasts. They just have a type and often this is cultural. There's no doubt culture has also made shaving and now bald acceptable. I am obviously not going to say, like some do, which operations have been a success - I have elsewhere - because it is a women's decision as is - now let's not get too political.

I am an insomniac as you know so I have a lot of time to write before I fall asleep.  

• Like 2