Review: Voyeur-House.Tv Worn Panty Purchase (Ary)

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, it seems that way, but I want VHTV to treat each of them fairly as individuals, independent of each other. 

To me, a union builds a consensus that essentially says, "We hate our employer cause he's ripping us off" and so the remedy is to punish the hand that feeds them with threats and protests in order to force them into a better deal. I hate that shit!! All it does is create another level of corruption and runs companies out of business. 

I guess unions started off with good intentions before they became the monsters they are today. You're still at the initial faze - wait till the power goes to your head 🤣

Well then, I retract my comment and credit it to Amy3

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

the remedy is to punish the hand that feeds them with threats and protests in order to force them into a better deal.

and when the hand stops feeding them, it is protest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here is the last point, just before the power corruption began and the realization that VHTV can define voyeurism to mean whatever they say it is. It took until Dec 2017 to be fully implemented. 

At this stage I'm kind of confused what your beef is exactly with VHTV.

• Like 1

Seems the whole topic here is a lot more spectacular as this panties thing actually is. This panties thing is not my cup of tea at all but I guess VH knows there are enough people out there paying for it. And when they want to pay 80$ for it well let them. They would easily pay a hundred too 🤣  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems the whole topic here is a lot more spectacular as this panties thing actually is. This panties thing is not my cup of tea at all but I guess VH knows there are enough people out there paying for it. And when they want to pay 80$ for it well let them. They would easily pay a hundred too 🤣  

There are a coupla of sofa's over on RLC. 1 was in B1, but has been replaced now when the apt was reopened recently, and the other in 3K (Kamila, Kristy, Kayley)...Over the years there have been a bevvie of beauties parking their beautiful derrieres on those 2 sofas in various states of undress..I reckon if RLC put those on EBay, they'd make enough money to open 3 new apartments...😁

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

There are a coupla of sofa's over on RLC. 1 was in B1, but has been replaced now when the apt was reopened recently, and the other in 3K (Kamila, Kristy, Kayley)...Over the years there have been a bevvie of beauties parking their beautiful derrieres on those 2 sofas in various states of undress..I reckon if RLC put those on EBay, they'd make enough money to open 3 new apartments...😁

Hah. Like the Annas famous green blanket. VH could sell it for a thousand easily 🤣