Review: Voyeur-House.Tv Worn Panty Purchase (Ary)

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Told you those panites were cheap. Now I can see just how cheap they really are. Surface looks rough to the touch like wearing panties made out of screening material. Feel sorry for the girls wearing these.

That's why i have stopped wearing them 🤭👎

• Like 3

On 2/13/2019 at 2:10 PM, Amy3 said:

Told you those panites were cheap. Now I can see just how cheap they really are. Surface looks rough to the touch like wearing panties made out of screening material. Feel sorry for the girls wearing these.

@itsme You didn't give us a smell review. Love the cute note from Ary though.

The smell was rather unremarkable. They smelled clean as if they had been laundered. I didn't sense anything particularly strong or pungent, but there was a slight smell of fragrance. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

A good 80$ spent then eh or is it a wasted 80$ only you are able to say?

I guess it depends on what your motivations are. If you want a pair for novelties sake and pure curiosity then it's a fine buy. If you're wanting a well-soiled pair for sniffing and other purposes you may be disappointed. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Too bad you didn’t get those panties Dana wore. Those things were obviously soaked. If those turned up clean then there would leave no doubt!, 

Must say it sounds like a big con unfortunately as they don't appear to be soiled just washed 🤭👎

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Fuck, all I ever wanted was the baseball bat that Alex shoved deep into Anna’s asshole. Ok, ok, I also wanted it autographed and for her to make a tick mark to indicate the depth she took it in. 

* ok, I’ll fess up, I wanted it to see if I could match her abilities. Is there anyway to confirm Alex’s size? 😱

And I want Annas recipe book 😁💖

• Like 1

• 10 months later...