VHTV public discord chat

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Precisely! So, all he really did was remove himself from access here and create another place where people who follow VHTV have to check to see if something has been missed. A chat is a terrible way to follow things because everything occurs in one thread that is largely bottlenecked with stupid announcements of people joining the chat. It's pointless, yet this appears to be the way anyone can access Jamea anymore. It's lame!

More to the point why would anyone want to??? just enjoy what you have and what you haven't won't matter a shit as you won't see it loool

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me neither! Not anymore. Fuck it! That's why I could care less what VHTV or Spygasm do. None of it matters either way. So, I'll just be doing what I've always done, speak my mind and see where it leads me. But, if I'm going to watch sex, I might as well see it under much better conditions than VHTV provides, thus Spygasm.  Now, you understand why I don't care what any of these sites do. But I sure as hell will be here to point my finger at it and say what I want. 

I don't believe you, When you wouldn't care you won't write all the time in many topics about it. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, well, at least you now understand where my mind is and why I feel the way I do. I haven't lost my mind over this. Tomorrow, I will be training a neurosurgeon on how to conduct a Phase 2 clinical drug trial using gene therapy implanted via instrusive brain surgery. Trust me, I'm ok.

Good night Jabbath! Good talk! ❤️❤️❤️

Wow. Save the world my friend. That's important 💖👍

• Like 1

i will only say this once as i am really sick & tired of what has been happening here for a while now. the person that keeps complaining needs to get a life as this forum has been completely ruined. no fun, no humor. and i'm not alone in these thoughts. the number of contributors has been decreasing. soon there will be only 1 person left quoting themselves. cc should take note before the site goes away completely.