Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

She is talking on FaceTime  to one of the two friends who have visited the apartment, this one has not been recently as she is now residing in St Petersburg. It's good she keeps in touch with friends.😻

• Like 3

12 hours ago, european said:

jetzt kann ich mir genau vorstellen weshalb er entlassen wurde wegen der Hygiene wenn er so vor kunden auftritt andauernd in der nase bohren oder fingernägel kauen ist das kein wunder das ist doch ekelhaft.

Why do you worry about Paul so much.  Do you have a Hard On for him?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I've only been able to listen to the conversation with the friend for a while ... they talk about girls things .. hahaha ..
she does not care if they see her naked ... that the peppers have gone up a lot ... the horror cinema scares her and then she can not sleep ... sleeping alone makes her afraid and that is why she always leaves some light on. and he makes sure that the door is closed .. but when he hears a noise he is scared ... we go the normal thing in a girls conversation ... hahaha

well I'm on my way in doors to my job and hopefully when I get off tomorrow morning I can share in sum nice time with the little one I've been miss seeing lately and yes I have to say this I hope Paul isn't there only because I believe there's a better chance of something happening when he's not home now mind you I have absolutely nothing against this man I don't know him as far as I can see he's a great husband but I'm just saying there's a bigger percentage of something happening when he's not home

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Why do you worry about Paul so much.  Do you have a Hard On for him?

Stoney, that dude can't get off of Paul. Personally, I'm feeling bad for the guy. His woman is putting on some good shows lately while he works the night shift. That's gotta be brutal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Is it really necessary to take up pages with your one lines?. Comments are only supposed to pertain to a picture. Otherwise use General chat. Thanks in advance.

No offense, bro, but you have read the TITLE of this thread. Perhaps it should be re-named.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

. His woman is putting on some good shows lately while he works the night shift. That's gotta be brutal.

I can tell you from personal experience there are definite advantages to working the night shift.

In this case it is a win, win for us, and Leora, who can let her hair down, so to speak, and totally enjoy what she very much likes to do. 😊

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

I can tell you from personal experience there are definite advantages to working the night shift.

In this case it is a win, win for us, and Leora, who can let her hair down, so to speak, and totally enjoy what she very much likes to do. 😊

Thank you to all three of them, Paul, Leora, and the dog (I am reluctant to say it's name because it's controversial) for their sacrifices.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

Dare we hope that Paul has found a new occupation of sorts, albeit for 3-4 complete days per week....another couple of weeks like the last could possibly clarify things.

Aside from our greed at wanting The Little One to ourselves, it would do a great deal for his self esteem and self worth if he has found another position...But having said that, I don't feel we have too much to complain about ( although we do ) when he is home, he acknowledges that she needs her freedom to express herself and has been willing to go along with it. Kudos to him. 😺

• Like 2