18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not trying to convince you of anything, you are liberal with capability to discern the facts. It is useless and if you believe the President Obama BS economy you stated you are far more foolish than anyone can give you credit. I pay less taxes now and I am not rich, my son will receive about 5000 refund check this year, he is not rich, he was just married and makes a modest 55000 a year. My insurance premium has not gone up the last 2 years when it all of the pervious 8 years it increased by as much a 10% per year. I live in area where it has been taken over the mass immigration from 90's and early 2000, and the youngest was turned down for employment in high school at all the fast food chains because he wasn't Bi- lingual. He is quite intelligent as well National Honor Society Student and going to college to become a bio medical engineer. Our county is now 63 % Hispanic with huge number of illegal immigrants that receive social benefits at our expense. My middle son has decided to make a career out the Marines and now carries rank of staff sergeant. He received his first raise since enlisting the military. He is currently deployed in the Gulf of Aman. If Mrs. Clinton would have been elected he would not have made that choice.

Just the plain facts and I could continue to go on and on. What about you ? Are you going to be just a troll on thread or you going to debate issues ?

Just curious Rider.  How is your 401K doing lately?  Nice job raising your kids though.  I respect that.

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

I just listed facts.  Not trolling.  Trump losing his mind, which means losing valuable people (there are so few) from his administration.  He's Putin's puppet.  As for the big tax returns, I stated that we are just now starting the Trump economy.  When we go into another recession, don't say I didn't warn you.

You listed nothing because you have nothing but speculation to debate with, can you say LOSING ?

Just now, happyone said:

Trump has nothing to do with monetary policy.  The Feds set the rates, which has contributed to the decline in the stock market, as well as the flattening of the yeild curve--and may well become inverted--which usually

means a recession.

That is exactly right, the Fed is afraid of inflation that isn't there. They want to have security blanket so they can drop rates to stimulate and look like they are earning their pay, the main reason for the selloff in the stock market is the Fed is reducing debt created by WHO you may ask ? Oh yes that Wonderful Smart President Named OBAMA. They tried for about 8 years under President Obama but couldn't pull the plug because the economy wasn't stable enough, and it took a man with some balls to get things rolling.

• Like 1

Just now, rammer said:

And YTD?

It is down from it's highpoint of 29.47 at the end of the 2nd quarter 2018. Lets see what happens in 2019 after this crazy last quarter, as I have rode the highs and lows for almost 35 years in my 401K and personal investment's of 6 different Presidents, and none have had the gains I have experienced in the first 6 quarters under President Trump. NOT Even CLOSE Now that is winning the law of averages

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

It is down from it's highpoint of 29.47 at the end of the 2nd quarter 2018. Lets see what happens in 2019 after this crazy last quarter, as I have rode the highs and lows for almost 35 years in my 401K and personal investment's of 6 different Presidents, and none have had the gains I have experienced in the first 6 quarters under President Trump. NOT Even CLOSE Now that is winning the law of averages

Thanks.  I cashed mine out 2 months ago.  There are other options.

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is exactly right, the Fed is afraid of inflation that isn't there. They want to have security blanket so they can drop rates to stimulate and look like they are earning their pay, the main reason for the selloff in the stock market is the Fed is reducing debt created by WHO you may ask ? Oh yes that Wonderful Smart President Named OBAMA. They tried for about 8 years under President Obama but couldn't pull the plug because the economy wasn't stable enough, and it took a man with some balls to get things rolling.

Get things rolling?  https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/10/30/two-charts-show-trumps-job-gains-are-just-a-continuation-from-obamas-presidency/#49d457c21af3

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

Thanks.  I cashed mine out 2 months ago.  There are other options.

hopefully you are at least 59 1/2 years old or you face a 10% penalty for early withdrawal.  In any event, you will pay taxes

on the amount withdrawn.

• Like 1