VHTV Used Panty Girls

18 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Come on Amy .. it's grace... at this time everybody knows every inch of her pussy looooooooool she was doing her usual cam show to cam 6 moments before that (and she is in red days)

Yes, but still, one person can pay to alter the behavior of a girl at the expense of the rest. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And at least they are branded! Oooohhh! These panties are so cheap it's not even funny. But, then again they only have to last 3 days. 

Hopefully it's one of the sexy girls that has been wearing them, for all you know it could be otto who's been wearing them.😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously! It did appear that they only sent 1 panty so, they can't do the ole switcheroo! But, without VHTV posting the actual rules for what a customer can expect, there is a lot of room for shenanigans. If I were Ary, I'd wash them before sending. Rub the crotch over the cats pussy and spray them with perfume. Ca'Ching!

Hahahaha as long as she does not rub them over Taboos balls 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The panties are so cheap they don't even have a brand. They are literally the cheapest panties a person could buy. I'm surprised they even last 3 days. 

When you get them they probably  have already started to disintegrate :biggrin:👎

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've had the pleasure of experiencing quite a few pussies. To be honest, they all pretty much smelled the same,.unless they smelled bad, in which case the bad ones pretty much smelled badly the same. 🤣

But, I've never smelled 21 day old soaked panties that were worn for 3 days. I can't imagine how that's going to be pleasant. 

My guess, the panties will doused in perfume before they are sent. 😉

Picture179.gif~c200

• Like 2