Seasons Greetings

walter-white--merry-christmas-from-new-h

My 2019 be a year of joy for all of you.

Hopefully in 2019 we will see the return of big 2018 losses:  Lovely Sia, Lovely Edda, Lovely May, Lovely Whitney and goddess Sara .  Amen.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

walter-white--merry-christmas-from-new-h

My 2019 be a year of joy for all of you.

Hopefully in 2019 we will see the return of big 2018 losses:  Lovely Sia, Lovely Edda, Lovely May, Lovely Whitney and goddess Sara .  Amen.

Hope you get your wish and all the very best to you pal.🌲🍷

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just want you all to know that I made peace with James and VHTV. It's over now. I will still be here for sure, but I'm going to try to move in a more positive direction. I can't live with anger in my heart forever. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm not evil either. I do things with the hope for a positive change, but sometimes I crash and burn and go off the rails in the process. Forgive me, please smile and be merry! I will try to be a better person. Love you guys! ❤️🎄

Oh fuck does that mean we shall have a peaceful 2019 🙄🙄🙄.....Trump will never beat this 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just want you all to know that I made peace with James and VHTV. It's over now. I will still be here for sure, but I'm going to try to move in a more positive direction. I can't live with anger in my heart forever. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm not evil either. I do things with the hope for a positive change, but sometimes I crash and burn and go off the rails in the process. Forgive me, please smile and be merry! I will try to be a better person. Love you guys! ❤️🎄

Peace and once again Merry Christmas to you my friend ❣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1