Seasons Greetings

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I just want you all to know that I made peace with James and VHTV. It's over now. I will still be here for sure, but I'm going to try to move in a more positive direction. I can't live with anger in my heart forever. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm not evil either. I do things with the hope for a positive change, but sometimes I crash and burn and go off the rails in the process. Forgive me, please smile and be merry! I will try to be a better person. Love you guys! ❤️🎄

Oy my goddess ,this heart which you have it made of heaven! even if some people don't yet realize that!! it he always lead you to get step back and make review to some events and chose to make apology!!and chose to make up a new page in next year!!Not all people can do what you did,it just ignoring anger, selfishness, vanity and narcissism isn't an easy way, and there is no way to learn how to do it! unless  if you have a heart as Amy❤ heart,put your story with James and VHTV aside, I'm talking about when you ask up a forgiveness of friends here! it great thing !you always can give me a lessons of your comments! still you as my teacher! always i learn from you and  this your comment one of them !! Perhaps i will keep it with me as an epic words if i lived till the next year, she not feel ashamed here if give you a kiss lasts forever !!💋❤❤

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to my friends on CC. You're such a great bunch of people! I thought Guy was gonna "pop the question" today, but no go. But I got a treadmill, maybe he's trying to tell me something? Hope not, then I'd have to kill him! Have a great day everyone!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Merry Christmas to my friends on CC. You're such a great bunch of people! I thought Guy was gonna "pop the question" today, but no go. But I got a treadmill, maybe he's trying to tell me something? Hope not, then I'd have to kill him! Have a great day everyone!

Merry Christmas, Ash 🎄💖

• Like 2