15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here is how the VH tenants welcomed the new year: 

Part1:

NewYear2019_1.gif.7c54cc5f6583dc6514a022dc0cb8cdf7.gif

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here is how the VH tenants welcomed the new year: 

Part2:

NewYear2019_2.gif.eac63588e1cbd27926c8665870ccbd98.gif

I would like to know just for my personal culture because I do not see it too much in the forum
In how many apartments did you have a real party to celebrate the new year, as a couple or with friends?

Otherwise I wish you all a very good new year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know just for my personal culture because I do not see it too much in the forum
In how many apartments did you have a real party to celebrate the new year, as a couple or with friends?

Otherwise I wish you all a very good new year

I guess in about 14 to 15 places...

• 11 months later...

To my extended family here at CC and everyone at VHTV, especially the tenants, may this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄

Many of you know that my all-time favourite tenant, Lisa ( @Mrs.Kitty ), left us this year, so I offer no apology for including her in my Christmas card image. 🎄

Footnote: I recognise and acknowledge that among the worldwide readership of these posts there will be those that neither accept nor celebrate the period I know as 'Christmas' (also known by many other names) and New Year. It is not my intent to cause offence to anyone with this topic and I sincerely apologise if I have done so. 

PFLisa53.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

To my extended family here at CC and everyone at VHTV, especially the tenants, may this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄

Many of you know that my all-time favourite tenant, Lisa ( @Mrs.Kitty ), left us this year, so I offer no apology for including her in my Christmas card image. 🎄

Footnote: I recognise and acknowledge that among the worldwide readership of these posts there will be those that neither accept nor celebrate the period I know as 'Christmas' (also known by many other names) and New Year. It is not my intent to cause offence to anyone with this topic and I sincerely apologise if I have done so. 

PFLisa53.jpg  0

Merry Christmas my dear friend ♥️👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

PFLisa53.jpg

oh well!i hope to be for one moment as like a Lisa! just to be deserve this a magic painting!always i was and still be cherished you my dear @Arkay2,since old place of Lisa! oh goddess you are still have the same passion and same sensation! although from years or days which that passed.. Merry Christmas to you dear friend and to all ...🌹❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Merry Christmas my dear friend ♥️👍

Oyee ! Romeo can you hear me as the song of Indila and her title is SoS🙋‍♀️, So, the real friend is never a forget all of that past moments because the time are keeping it in the archive of memories, and it will stay there to forever,exactly as like i consider you a dear friend forever! and i would say something else, shame on you if you still use the ignore button with me oh please! it was a joke😋 ! Merry Christmas dear @jabbath1987 and i wish you lives in happiness in all your life..by the way! my wolves are still with me and if you have intention to make me sad of you both of them are ready to search for you in every galaxy..!☺️🌹❤️

GIFytt.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oyee ! Romeo can you hear me as the song of Indila and her title is SoS🙋‍♀️, So, the real friend is never a forget all of that past moments because the time are keeping it in the archive of memories, and it will stay there to forever,exactly as like i consider you a dear friend forever! and i would say something else, shame on you if you still use the ignore button with me oh please! it was a joke😋 ! Merry Christmas dear @jabbath1987 and i wish you lives in happiness in all your life..by the way! my wolves are still with me and if you have intention to make me sad of you both of them are ready to search for you in every galaxy..!☺️🌹❤️

GIFytt.gif

Merry Christmas to you my dear 😘