B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Don't think anything will happen tonight not with Sera in the bed with them.

I totally agree Rob. Sera seems to be trying to get friendly with all the Barca girls...apart from the 2 she lives with, but nothing more...😕

Look at the terrific trio in B-1, in one bed you "The Most Magnificent Momentous Mesmerizing Mila" "Orgasmic Obsessive Outrageous Oski" and then there is the oddball of the bunch "The ICE Crown Princess" that will great freeze of a Nor'easter down on two from Artic Circle on the extreme passion of couple night ago. Good ole' Serafailure you can count her to A-sexual and put a stop to any king of real passionate sensual sexuality on display, she can not handle real sexuality or sensuality or for sure anyone seducing the voyeurs who watch them.

No Christmas present from these three tonight, just a big ole'e lump of coal. Merry Christmas from Boring B-1.

Typical

See the source image

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder how long it will take before Sera starts visiting b2, this girl is so weird.

I Dislike sounding like a broken record but what the hell sense did it make for Sera to do and end around on Amira and Karina.

Let's figure it out. Rewind, 48 hours, Sera goes to B3 to see Frank/Jenn but brings them back to B1 for a party only after A/K had gone to B4 where have a good time and they spend the night. Mila was asleep so she did not participate and only met Amira on her way out yesterday afternoon with Laima.

How did it happen that at the same time A/K leave B4 almost simultaneously Sera leaves B1 and Jenn leaves B3? The other B4 girls including Mila but minus Daisy find thier way to B3 for a party that was then started then moved to B1 where A/K were settled in for the night including a joint bath and a shared a kiss or 2.

Then Sera and the B4 crew arrive to spend the night but Sera did not tell A/K and they bided their time in Amira's room while the others were in the LR.

Someone please fill in what I missed, so I saw Sera take the girls to her room, they played cards, 2 girls go back to the LR, Karina to her room, Oksi and Mila watch a movie and stay in Sera's bed.

Oksi gets up eventually and moves to the LR and after some time Mila gets up and you have the B4 girls in the LR on or around the sofa. Now Sera is asleep while the B4 girls rise.

That's it right? If I have left anything out please fill in what I have left out...