Jane & Dick General Chat 2018 #2

4 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I get the feeling both Dick AND Jane want Chastity (I actually like that name 👍)  to be a part of their lives.

They seem to have a lot of feelings towards her.

It will be quite interesting to see where this goes eventually.

Good or bad.

I don't know too much about this apartment but my question is, was Chastity  an old friend of one of them or was she homeless and they befriended her or did Jane meet her and they fell for each other???????

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't know too much about this apartment but my question is, was Chastity  an old friend of one of them or was she homeless and they befriended her or did Jane meet her and they fell for each other???????

I have no idea. 

I don't think anyone knows that answer but Jane and Dick.

• Like 1

Question.  It is 9am Monday, 31st, Jane is up and making breakfast for herself. Where are Dick and the girl guest? I ask because the bedroom door is closed, and there are no blurry thumbnail pictures of any event. Reading the forum posts of past few days, Dick has been after the girl guest.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Question.  It is 9am Monday, 31st, Jane is up and making breakfast for herself. Where are Dick and the girl guest? I ask because the bedroom door is closed, and there are no blurry thumbnail pictures of any event. Reading the forum posts of past few days, Dick has been after the girl guest.

Dick and Chasity are both in there own bedrooms sleeping. Normally Jane wakes up a lot earlier each day.

5 minutes ago, konyalı42 said:

arkadaşlar dinc misafiri tuvalette 20 dakka durdular 

I can't speak to that as I didn't see or hear it. I'm happy to wait for Big Dig to crack Chasity's on-camera cherry.