Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

13 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina has not gone to work for 2 1/2 weeks now. I wonder if she has lost her job or if she has resigned from it. Now she runs the risk of being as unmotivated as her partner.

From what Ive been told  their stay there doesnt exactly encourage motivation.

13 hours ago, valdemar said:

Can someone explain why they sleep in the living room on the couch with lights on? During summer time I guess Air conditioner issues, but now, in winter time?

I get the impression the apartment isnt all that warm in the winter. I think that was a portable heater Alberto was hooking up the other day.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Playing video games, staring at the Iphone, sleeping on the sofa, smoking on the balcony. What a wonderful life 😢😰!

For me thoes two are a roller coaster of emotions.Things seem fine one minute something else the next. She hasnt been herself for the past week or so.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

For me thoes two are a roller coaster of emotions.Things seem fine one minute something else the next. She hasnt been herself for the past week or so.

Well its hard living with an autistic guy...........(almost) not working, look how he peals/washes potato's, cooks a meal....everything goes so precise, thus  sooooooooooooo sloooooowwwwww.........she deserves so much more than this moron !

This question is for people who knows this couple a lot better than I do, I've recently had the pleasure of seeing them having sex in the bathtub so my question, is it hard for her to say no to him because they were having sex while she was on her period and it was clearly obvious by the blood running down her leg

She really is one of the most sexual girls on here. We don't see it enough anymore. She likes toys up her ass while he fucks her and she really gets into the rimming as he does. Watch as he will lick her ass and play with her asshole. Would love to spend a few days with this beautiful and amazing Spanish girl. Love Spanish women. And I have been privileged to have sex with a few older Spanish women and they love experimentation.