Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

On 8/8/2019 at 1:25 PM, valdemar said:

Agree with you. I pay for subscription to watch Martina, not  30+ y.o. Alberto building ship. Sorry!

Somebody has to be in the apartment.Many a times Ive checked in only to find Alberto home there alone.

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Man isn't gay(I think)it's just martina&alberto weekend show with guest..some clothes change,twerking,a shower by guest maybe..nothing more.They have to get views someway.

I have not seen the scene, but please keep in mind that in Europe (at least in some regions) nudity is not as taboo as for example in the USA.There are for example many nude beaches here, and it is quite possible that they have seen each other naked regularly since childhood without it meaning anything. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 10:45 AM, Alladino said:

I have not seen the scene, but please keep in mind that in Europe (at least in some regions) nudity is not as taboo as for example in the USA.There are for example many nude beaches here, and it is quite possible that they have seen each other naked regularly since childhood without it meaning anything. 

All i know is that with exception of Italy house(that have Russian residents and even a lot of guests are also)the houses from Spain don't have open mind guests like the Russian houses had,at max one or other shower..really miss this type of guests that we usted to see in N&B etc,we had the residents and then guests also doing stuff,I know things depends of countries etc but we hardly gona see anymore good guests getting on in cams,personaly was one of the big plus of rlc.And this also needs a lot of a cam in loggia..the loggia never been so used..time to put a dam camera there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Of course house had to be offline,man this houses outside Russia suck Regard guests.They have to go offline to do anything.

It's crazy, finally some guests in the apartment (and therefore some variety) and RLC put this apartment in maintenance mode. How can they be so stupid? 

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, firewall a dit :

this apartment need a big refresh with the cameras specialy in the bedroom and need to add more cameras too, the cameras are old in this apartment

Yes i was watching the guest room camera live and from replay and it's very shaky or skipping seconds. The cameras are a disgrace and needs updating. I emailed RLC before but as usual nothing was done hopefully they are sorting them out today.