Varvara & Fedor - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

So I assume Fedor cheated on Varvara? 

Man, what an idiot. I hope the sex is worth it. Varvara really looks like a fantastic partner.

I think it was the other way around so I heard through the Grapevine.

I been following this apartment somewhat, but I don't understand their language. Sometime Friday before last week the girl left house with a small travelling bag, and the whole weekend was just the guy in the apartment. Monday evening she return, everything seems normal , they had sex and the guy seems to be putting a lot more effort than usual to satisfy her. The following few days she left house early and only back in the evening and sex every night. I assume she got a job and the guy just sit at home all day waiting for her to have sex in the evening. Then it was either Thursday or Friday they spent all night talking in bedroom and balcony, she seems to be a little ill.

As said I don't understand what they talking about, but it doesn't look to me either one of them cheated and confessed, there was no angry moment or arguments, I believe something else has happened that they had to leave urgently. I dunno.

I mean surely rlc monitor apartments and if they really have left the project completely, I don't understand why the apartment is still not taken offline. I can't be bothered to ask rlc though. I am a bit upset about it, hoping to see more of her bate action, and she got one of the best moan during sex.

As a sidenote, I hate the apartments where the guy is home all day, Anabel never naked when Elfm is home, as soon as he left she masturbate, out of all of them Paul is still the champion of the least movement per day and nose picking, is it really that difficult to find any job there, I think not.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

I been following this apartment somewhat, but I don't understand their language. Sometime Friday before last week the girl left house with a small travelling bag, and the whole weekend was just the guy in the apartment. Monday evening she return, everything seems normal , they had sex and the guy seems to be putting a lot more effort than usual to satisfy her. The following few days she left house early and only back in the evening and sex every night. I assume she got a job and the guy just sit at home all day waiting for her to have sex in the evening. Then it was either Thursday or Friday they spent all night talking in bedroom and balcony, she seems to be a little ill.

As said I don't understand what they talking about, but it doesn't look to me either one of them cheated and confessed, there was no angry moment or arguments, I believe something else has happened that they had to leave urgently. I dunno.

I mean surely rlc monitor apartments and if they really have left the project completely, I don't understand why the apartment is still not taken offline. I can't be bothered to ask rlc though. I am a bit upset about it, hoping to see more of her bate action, and she got one of the best moan during sex.

As a sidenote, I hate the apartments where the guy is home all day, Anabel never naked when Elfm is home, as soon as he left she masturbate, out of all of them Paul is still the champion of the least movement per day and nose picking, is it really that difficult to find any job there, I think not.

My recording of the packing party is clear on one point her comments to him were derogatory and that she stated on two occasions that she was leaving him and that he should understand why. (translated by a Russian) ...We could not glean who cheated on who, But my money is with Stonecold's comment she did him.

She returned from their vacation a new person. I wont guess as to the reason but that is just my observation. Fact: Fedor's bedside manner was that of a sailor who was given a 24 hour leave after months at sea.

I take issue with your side note: Anabel bates with or without Efm in the house. She is nude whether he is home or not, As a matter of fact she will rub-one out with him sitting in the steam room beside her. Anabel is her own woman. I am not watching the same Anabel you are.  But respect and appreciate you observations.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

it is curious... My opinion is this dominating type sex/ relationship... the bondage??? usually that's cool and mutual ...but all the slapping, hair pulling, and rough play is ok for sex drive (but needs to be a little more mutual and theire's is predominately him controlling... so you loose relationship intimacy and loving bonding.... I won't go deep into this but he was not appealing to me for that usual behaviour..... and beyond that opinion.... Who fucking Knows!    She also went way more visable to the cameras doing some fine solo work … since the vacation.... Anyway... She will be missed ….Lets hope she will show up within the friends network in RLC...

Hope to see her again also,

Fucking shitty equation for these RLC's A-holes...

Nice couple (Varvara+fedor)+very average apt=go away very fast
Shitty couple(Yulia+Ivan)+incredible awesome palace (R3?)=stay forever

Aside

Casting and placement is paramount,isnt it...A-h
R1=success
R2=failure
B1-2-3-4=decline

and I spare you the technical problems of the website...:biggrin:

An attentive freeloader on vacation... ✈️

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

Fucking shitty equation for these RLC's A-holes...

Nice couple (Varvara+fedor)+very average apt=go away very fast
Shitty couple(Yulia+Ivan)+incredible awesome palace (R3?)=stay forever

Aside

Casting and placement is paramount,isnt it...A-h
R1=success
R2=failure
B1-2-3-4=decline

and I spare you the technical problems of the website...:biggrin:

An attentive freeloader on vacation... 

we must especially take into account the history between couples
Varvara decided to cheat Fedor and tell him, they decided to leave each other and leave the world of rlc
We have a similar situation between Yulia and Ivan, except that for now they do not seem to want to separate
you really have to take into account what happens in the apartments where rlc has no control over what the participants can do

R1 is perfect, I agree but I do not see why R2 would be more of a failure, they are different girls living the adventure rlc differently and also have a relationship with different people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Varvara decided to cheat Fedor and tell him, they decided to leave each other and leave the world of rlc

Everything here is true except she didn't tell Fedor about the cheating. She only told him that she was talking to another guy. He only found out later that they were having sex on his own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, firewall said:

apartment still online, maybe rlc negociate with them for they come back or they have not noticed they are gone 😁

I think they left without telling RLC they were going.     Similar to a Midnight move.