Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Right now I have no possible idea what he could have done after they apparently made up so maybe some one can explain and also I wished her friends could have been there a lot sooner because it was kind of hard watching her so upset being in that state of mine, she could have done something regrettable to herself

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I have no possible idea what he could have done after they apparently made up so maybe some one can explain and also I wished her friends could have been there a lot sooner because it was kind of hard watching her so upset being in that state of mine, she could have done something regrettable to herself

She has been partying hard lately..looks like she is coming down hard, as they say in the songs. She is over in Olivia's bed with the "I just burned all my bridges blue's."

8 hours ago, alokin said:

Here's a big apartment for Olivia;) I liked Uliana ...

Gotta say no for that.. i like the 3 rooms she Confined too (lol)  easy to follow..:smile:

9 hours ago, smutguy said:

Piedpiper, why do you not feel sorry for her?

What has she done that makes you think she deserves to be unhappy?

I love this girl. I have said she is the most beautiful on this site AND the most sexual. If I were younger I would love to have tried to date her. Her personality is excellent so my words are more about why she continues to take the abuse from this current asshole. There is a point in time when you must ask yourself "why do I want to be with someone who clearly does not RESPECT me" Marat is and will always be an asshole. Go through the pain, tell him to fuck off and go find someone who actually repects you as you. Quit taking the loser, Marat, back. WAKE UP

• Like 2

7 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Who's going to clean up this mess?

They could always fly in Ludmilla Olga the Cleaner in her starched pressed whites  and her obligatory thong...:biggrin::blush:

• Like 2

It is unfortunate to know that the beautiful Ulyana may be quite distraught because of some recent circumstances. Ulyana seems to be a quite attractive and interesting woman. If perhaps she chooses to stay with the project for awhile longer, perhaps she should possibly consider acquiring some items of aid in assistance of achieving some higher and more satisfying level of sensual satisfaction whenever an urge or desire to do so is experienced. Certainly it would be quite appealingly interesting occurrences of occasions of interest if that were to ever occur.

Certainly Ulyana is quite appealingly attractive and intriguingly interesting. The project admin. would without any doubt offer her a choice, should she so choose, to remain with the project and with a residence such as they did with another of the project members who is not, nor has ever been even close to as interesting or as nice looking as the beautiful Ulyana. It seems that she may be feeling distraught and emotionally hurting now, but it is certainly hoped that no matter the outcome of the cause, that she makes a choice to remain a member of a project of where her attractiveness and intriguing interests, are certainly admirably appealing and interesting to others privileged to be any part of observing.

• Like 1