Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

30 minutes ago, REESE said:

Sometimes the smaller head overwhelms the larger head and we men make choices that hurt others and that we come to regret.  When we are lucky, the women in our lives forgive us and we grow a bit in intelligence and compassion.

beautiful ... a little poetry in this world of brutes

magnifique ...un peu de poésie dans ce monde de brutes 

I appreciate this couple for one thing and it's phenomenon that I don't saw on any other couple (I don't mean the violence sex that I don't like) they can sit and talk for hours last night I think it took about 3 hours to listen without interfere each other no iPhone et cetera   

It's all fine that she took him back but i would prefer they invited their friends round more often and more parties. The apartment was boring when they would go weeks without sex so if they want to have a go of it this time they have to make more of an effort. this time round. 

6 hours ago, dogmycat said:

Is there an issue with Ulyana? I saw her when she returned, but not in the past 48 hrs. Did I miss something, or new vaca?

I believe she has been gone since monday, I am like you have been wondering about her all week.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Any bets on how long it takes for Marat to have another prostitute over for the night. :dodgy:

Think it was Chris Rock: "Show me the finest woman on earth and somewhere there is a guy who is tired of fucking her." :wink: