Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Final Curtain Call should be coming.  RLC won't put up with this Nonsense.

1 of his mates hovered around in the background because he was unsure what Marat was gonna do...We know he's an arsehole, from a few weeks ago, and he dragged a hooker in to satisfy his needs for the night...I vote RLC sling him out! Ulyana can do a damn site better than that low life...she's lovely! It sounded like she got the best shot in, but that was retaliation...he hit her 1st!! RLC should start getting a grip on stuff like this. What worries me is if these guys are willing to hit or bully their girl in front of 13, 14, 20 cams, what are they like behind closed doors...!😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

1 of his mates hovered around in the background because he was unsure what Marat was gonna do...We know he's an arsehole, from a few weeks ago, and he dragged a hooker in to satisfy his needs for the night...I vote RLC sling him out! Ulyana can do a damn site better than that low life...she's lovely! It sounded like she got the best shot in, but that was retaliation...he hit her 1st!! RLC should start getting a grip on stuff like this. What worries me is if these guys are willing to hit or bully their girl in front of 13, 14, 20 cams, what are they like behind closed doors...!😒

RLC likely won't do anything unless it gets Reported to them.   Back awhile ago Yarik beat and abused Taya and it was Reported and they were off the airwaves within Minutes after the Report.   RLC has all the Necessary Footage to go back and take a look what transpired.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC likely won't do anything unless it gets Reported to them.   Back awhile ago Yarik beat and abused Taya and it was Reported and they were off the airwaves within Minutes after the Report.   RLC has all the Necessary Footage to go back and take a look what transpired.

I was asleep last night when it kicked off. So are you saying that no one reported it?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was asleep last night when it kicked off. So are you saying that no one reported it?

I don't know if it has been reported or not.  Usually when something serious transpires they usually kick the apartment UM after the report and then investigate to see what transpired.  I didn't see what happened personally myself so I only have what others post to go on.

Taya and Yarik were gone within Minutes after their Report and Vanessa & Thomas were gone in Minutes after their Report when Thomas started a Fire in the Apartment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if it has been reported or not.  Usually when something serious transpires they usually kick the apartment UM after the report and then investigate to see what transpired.  I didn't see what happened personally myself so I only have what others post to go on.

Taya and Yarik were gone within Minutes after their Report and Vanessa & Thomas were gone in Minutes after their Report when Thomas started a Fire in the Apartment.

I think it's loses it's impact once it's been and gone. We might watch it on replay, then, back in the real world, they are fine again...like today...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it's loses it's impact once it's been and gone. We might watch it on replay, then, back in the real world, they are fine again...like today...

Usually if there's any type of Violence once it will happen again at some point along the line.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We know he's an arsehole, from a few weeks ago, and he dragged a hooker in to satisfy his needs for the night...I vote RLC sling him out!

Man fuck all that. We need more like him. Someone cheating on their partner isn't grounds for expulsion. Just like if it was Ulyana that was cheating nobody would want to kick her out. I hope he tries to cheat again and I hope Ulyana will cheat on him in the future.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Man fuck all that. We need more like him. Someone cheating on their partner isn't grounds for expulsion. Just like if it was Ulyana that was cheating nobody would want to kick her out. I hope he tries to cheat again and I hope Ulyana will cheat on him in the future.

Surely you don't condone guys hitting women.... that is what he did to Ulyana.