Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Holy shit does anyone know what happened to the bathroom door ? 

The girls seem to be having a lot of fun this morning, the blonde is very nice looking young lady, but I am surprised by the nudity today as she has always been very conservative before. She is hot as heel and I like what I see. You go girl.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holy shit does anyone know what happened to the bathroom door ? 

The girls seem to be having a lot of fun this morning, the blonde is very nice looking young lady, but I am surprised by the nudity today as she has always been very conservative before. She is hot as heel and I like what I see. You go girl.

Marat drunkenly punched  and kicked it during a party last week

Just now, Thestarider said:

Wow that guy should quit drinking he can not control himself.

In fact, it is mostly confused with Ulyana during this evening and she reproached him once again for his outrage with the prostitute, suddenly instead of putting his fist in the face of Ulyana, he did it in the door, once Ulyana left the apartment
After he was amused with his friends by giving back to finish well what he had started

• Like 1

I am really starting to like her because she is one of a few girls that's not afraid to be free spirit enough to walk around nude but besides if she is dress to be casually lounging around her home, she looks absolutely sexy with just a top and panties on

• Like 1