Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, fornika said:

Where is this hooker theory coming from?

cant a young man like him have a few friends around that are just waiting to fuck him? (given they are abt same age)

did anybody see him pay her?

hooker theory   it is very old theory. it goes back 7000 years ago. Mut’ah, Tawaif,  Hetaira, Zonah, Ganika, Auletrides, Comfort Women, Devadasis, Temple Prostitutes, Ying-chi, ............

2 hours ago, fornika said:

Where is this hooker theory coming from?

cant a young man like him have a few friends around that are just waiting to fuck him? (given they are abt same age)

did anybody see him pay her?

When a guy comes around the apartment and marat gives him money and after a verification with a third person, Marat gives him some money, I think we can conclude that this girl is not just a friend coming after a night drinking too much ^^

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When a guy comes around the apartment and marat gives him money and after a verification with a third person, Marat gives him some money, I think we can conclude that this girl is not just a friend coming after a night drinking too much ^^

cab ride!

why not?

just saying there's endless possibilities.

but for sake of sanity, i will take you guys theory and leave  at that.

Just now, fornika said:

cab ride!

why not?

just saying there's endless possibilities.

but for sake of sanity, i will take you guys theory and live at that.

I've never seen a taxi driver do an inspection of the places where he takes his customers, he looks at all the rooms in the apartment, then comes back to the front door, Marat joins him giving him money , then they talk all three for a few minutes, he hands a phone to the girl who chats with another guy, once the conversation ends Marat goes back to the bedroom and comes back by giving a new ticket then the guy leaves leaving the girl and Marat alone, the rest we know it all
I do not think we're really into speculation about these events
If I go a little bit, I would say that the guy is a kind of bodyguard and that the boss of the girl is the guy on the phone

after I have no problem with the events except that it proves a lack of respect towards Ulyana from Marat while they seemed very fusional as a couple but Marat was alone for a few days and I think Marat drunk too much booze this specific day

The girl, if we try not to pay attention to the fact that she was not in a normal state either, was not too bad for the eyes 😁

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I've never seen a taxi driver do an inspection of the places where he takes his customers, he looks at all the rooms in the apartment, then comes back to the front door, Marat joins him giving him money , then they talk all three for a few minutes, he hands a phone to the girl who chats with another guy, once the conversation ends Marat goes back to the bedroom and comes back by giving a new ticket then the guy leaves leaving the girl and Marat alone, the rest we know it all
I do not think we're really into speculation about these events
If I go a little bit, I would say that the guy is a kind of bodyguard and that the boss of the girl is the guy on the phone

after I have no problem with the events except that it proves a lack of respect towards Ulyana from Marat while they seemed very fusional as a couple but Marat was alone for a few days and I think Marat drunk too much booze this specific day

The girl, if we try not to pay attention to the fact that she was not in a normal state either, was not too bad for the eyes 😁

right on!

fits all the pimp-hooker way of business 

Sometimes the smaller head overwhelms the larger head and we men make choices that hurt others and that we come to regret.  When we are lucky, the women in our lives forgive us and we grow a bit in intelligence and compassion.

• Like 1