Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

35 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Think it was Chris Rock: "Show me the finest woman on earth and somewhere there is a guy who is tired of fucking her." :wink:

She was a very good looking women, I would put her up next to Kamila on looks to all the girls that have been on RLC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

Any bets on how long it takes for Marat to have another prostitute over for the night. :dodgy:

Why would he want a prostitute when you have a women that looks like Ulyana, I think he fucked up big time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is now in the apartment. Man she is beautiful, especially when she smiles.

I seen that she was back, this is great for us viewers.  The other girls are not in her class

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

After she climaxed she finished him with a BJ and swallowed his load.  Then she laid on the couch with her open legs to the camera giving her fans a nice view.  She is awesome!!!

My kinda girl!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well I see Marat has fucked up AGAIN.

On top of that I think he may have actually hit her. :angry:  https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/31_4?ts=1547938125&from=share

Luckily Ulyana hit him back even harder. 👍

Marat needs his fucking ass beat into the ground and Ulyana needs to get out.

Damn! That was bad! Wild night at U&M yesterday. Not only did they have a fight, and Marat smashed the toilet door. Also a guest girl went to sleep, she puked in the guestroom bed, and slept in her own vomit for over 9 hours.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Damn! That was bad! Wild night at U&M yesterday. Not only did they have a fight, and Marat smashed the toilet door. Also a guest girl went to sleep, she puked in the guestroom bed, and slept in her own vomit for over 9 hours.

The Final Curtain Call should be coming.  RLC won't put up with this Nonsense.