happyone

Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Marat drunkenly punched  and kicked it during a party last week

Wow that guy should quit drinking he can not control himself.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Wow that guy should quit drinking he can not control himself.

In fact, it is mostly confused with Ulyana during this evening and she reproached him once again for his outrage with the prostitute, suddenly instead of putting his fist in the face of Ulyana, he did it in the door, once Ulyana left the apartment
After he was amused with his friends by giving back to finish well what he had started

• Like 1

I am really starting to like her because she is one of a few girls that's not afraid to be free spirit enough to walk around nude but besides if she is dress to be casually lounging around her home, she looks absolutely sexy with just a top and panties on

• Like 1

Ulyana and  Anabele are having a contest to see who gets off first. Anabele is in the lead.

• Like 1

That was really nice and it kept me speechless all the way to the end and also for that I like to thank you for my future sweet dreams I will have tonight after seeing your bate

She just finished bating on the couch.  It was amazing to watch.  Her right hand played with her pussy while her left hand played with her ass.  She really seemed to enjoy inserting her finger into her butt hole up to the first knuckle. She is becoming one of my favorites on RLC.  

• Like 2

Mi sembra che Ulyana stia facendo molto i comodi suoi ... è da ieri mattina che non è più nell'appartamento. Se decidi di restare non è un bel comportamento andare e tornare in continuazione ......mi sembra poco rispettoso anche per chi paga un abbonamento .....non nascondo che è una ragazza meravigliosa ma.....si decida o dentro o fuori....cosi non è corretto .

Ulyana got got her bate of the day stockings and is in progress!

She slid out of range of camera 9 ...:blush: She looked up and corrected my girl!

Excellent it began around 1230 local hours.... Ended at around  1310 The same time it too the godless to was and brush her hair for the second time..Youthful exuberance won the day or morning..

Ulyana has some of the best and sexiest solo sessions in RLC.

• Like 1

great solo show on bed, I love when she watch the camera during the show